Windows 10: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...

Discus and support We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day. I am experiencing issues with my e-mails since yesterday. It is my month-end and trying to send out invoices, which I always do in the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SanetCloete, Sep 26, 2018.

1. We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...

Good day. I am experiencing issues with my e-mails since yesterday. It is my month-end and trying to send out invoices, which I always do in the same manner, however, now all of a sudden my attachment is too big? Please help urgently!

Is this perhaps a bug with the new update for windows 10?

:)

SanetCloete, Sep 26, 2018
  2. [JS75] Win User

Windows 10 Mobile - Messaging App - Does it have a Drafts Folder?

I recently upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile. I have a basic question relating to the Messaging App for SMS/Text messages which I have not been able to find an answer to via a web search.

Background: On Windows Phone 8.1, the Messaging app had a Drafts folder for messages that I had commenced writing but not yet sent. I can't find a Drafts folder on Windows 10 Mobile - the only place I can find drafts is by scrolling through the Conversations
    list - which is much less user friendly (as Drafts as buried in a long list amongst other messages).

Question: Is there a Drafts folder or other way I can find all my Drafts in a single location in the Messaging App on Windows 10 Mobile?

[JS75], Sep 26, 2018
  3. GavinCM Win User
    We weren’t able to send this message, so we’ve put it in your drafts folder..."

Hi

Now I'm going to be the most ignorant person you've come across but have just setup hotmail on my windows phone (Nokia lumia 800) and it has sporadically said the same error message as 'ribbs33'. Messages just sit in draft or 'outbox' and don't send until
    I physically go on a PC and type in a silly code to 'help with spam'. Whatever! That's hardly conducive to emailing on a phone.

However, I'm not a techno person at all and don't understand what any of your replies are about...Exchange account/disabling WIFI, etc etc....

Anyone able to give a step by step guide or should I call Nokia helpdesk?

Thanks

GavinCM, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Chriso747 Win User

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...

windows live mail sent emails appear in draft sent folder and not sent folder

I'm not sure I understand how you know that the message in your drafts folder is sent. Is there some visible indication of this or are you assuming that it went and now sits in the drafts folder?

Anyway, I'm sure you're sending emails properly, but to confirm with you the following: when you compose an email and save it in Drafts, it will remain in Drafts even though you hit the Send/Receive button to send it. While in Drafts, it needs to be double-clicked
    back into the edit screen and then you press Send. It then goes into the Outbox folder and when you press Send/Receive it then goes to the recipient and your email gets saved in the Sent Folder. I just state this to make sure that this is all correct with
    you and that's what you have been doing.

If the above is what you have been doing, then I suggest that you send a test email back to yourself. Does this email still mysteriously moves into the Drafts folder? And do you eventually receive it into your Inbox?

If you are not receiving your email back to yourself and it moves from Outbox and into Drafts folder as Sent, then I would ask, is your email account a Pop3 or IMAP account?

One other thing: when in Live Mail, click on View and then on Storage Folders. A new listing Storage Folder with sub folders will appear on the left. Are there any emails (particularly the email in question) found in any of the boxes under Storage Folders?

Chriso747, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...

1. We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try... - Similar Threads - weren't able send

2. "We weren't able to set up your pin." Still can't login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We weren't able to set up your pin." Still can't login?: Microsoft keeps throwing up a message saying "We weren't able to set up your pin." There is no way to login even with user and password for a Microsoft account. I already tried to log in and out multiple times. No leads. After the Microsoft account login, there is a message...
  3. We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN: Hi! I want to find a solution to fix the problem I am having about log-in options on Windows 11. First, I want to change my computer's PIN from the old password to the new password. I got the error «Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources» and I...
  4. We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We Weren't Able To Set Up Your PIN: Hi! I want to find a solution to fix the problem I am having about log-in options on Windows 11. First, I want to change my computer's PIN from the old password to the new password. I got the error «Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources» and I...
  5. We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...

We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try...: Couldn't search for older email's without them disappearing and now I can't even send messages. Clearly Microsoft doesn't review these forums or address bug's. Last Microsoft support tech told me to buy OUTLOOK if I want a supported program....
  6. Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits

Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits: Hello, I am using freshly updated Windows 10. In the last few days, I noticed that my emails are not send. The following error messages are displayed: "There was an error sending your message". and "Something went wrong and we weren't able to save your recent edits". Please...
  7. We weren't able to register and add your account to windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    We weren't able to register and add your account to windows: [ATTACH] How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-werent-able-to-register-and-add-your-account-to/c5e4a84e-d828-4a3e-94dc-4970d4ef0a6b
  8. sending email are saved in draft folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending email are saved in draft folder: Good morning. I noticed that when I send messages through the '' windows mail '' application while it shows being sent, when I go to outllook.com they are stored in the draft(or clipboard,i don't how we translate in english). What happens?...
  9. draft message when i'm sending messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    draft message when i'm sending messages: how could i fix the problem i'm having when i send messages back to anybody and it says draft on the message board and my message don't go thru thanks...
  10. Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app error "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...: Original title: Outlook app on surface pro 4 I bought a new Dell G3 a week ago and set up a Microsoft outlook account to register it. When I send emails from the Mail app (same problem in outlook) they are not sent and I get the following email : "We weren't able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We werent able to send this message so weve put it in your Drafts folder

2. we werent able to send this message

3. we werent able to send this message so weve put it in your drafts folder.

4. We werent able to send this message so ,
  5. windows send error mail- We werent able to send this message so weve put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large,
  6. we werent able to sent your message windows,
  7. we werent able to send this message so weve put it in your drafts folder. before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.,
  8. we weren\t able to send this message so weve put it on your draft folder,
  9. we werent able to senf this message so weve put it in your drafts folder,
  10. werent able to send email windows,
  11. windows send error put in draft folder,
  12. we werent able to send this message wo weve put it in your drafts,
  13. windows we werent able to send so we put it in your drafts gmail,
  14. We werent able to send this msg so weve put it in your Drafts folder ,
  15. We werent able to send this message so weve put it in your Drafts folde Windows Mail app