Windows 10: Weak Left Double Click

Discus and support Weak Left Double Click in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Single left clicks seem to work fine, but when I double click something, I usually have to double click something several times to highlight or open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanWhitworth, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Weak Left Double Click

Single left clicks seem to work fine, but when I double click something, I usually have to double click something several times to highlight or open something. Can anyone help?

:)

JordanWhitworth, Apr 11, 2019

2. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Unable to double click windows icon on lower left of screen

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

Please be informed that, if we single left click on the Start button it will open the tiles menu. We no need to double click on start button to open this tiles.

However, the issue is causing from last week, I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Weak Left Double Click

Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Weak Left Double Click

1. Weak Left Double Click - Similar Threads - Weak Left Double

2. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  3. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  4. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse left hold click randomly acts as a double click. windows 11: if i hold left mouse button,the cursor just miss out by it self but in that time i'm still holding the left button and if I move the cursor on full screen game automatically minimize game it also minimize all program,i do so much thing to fix it, it's been 6 month that...
  6. Double Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  7. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  8. Double Left Click problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double Left Click problem.: Whenever I am dragging files or playing something like Kerbal Space Program where it requires a shit ton of left click crescendo like the maneuver system and the build editor, the left click even when I genially press the left click button it doubles the click. This is not...
  9. Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft arc mouse - left click randomly behaves as double click: From the last 2 weeks, my Microsoft Arc mouse latest surface version is behaving crazy with my Lenevo E480 Windows 10 laptop. I have tried reducing the speed of double click from the mouse & pointer settings. Still issue persist. Request Microsoft to please look into it if...
  10. Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!: Hello, I use a HP laptop & since the last few days I am not able to open any files or click on something since the left (main) key & double tap on the mouse pad are not working! Although I am able to move the cursor/pointer over the touch pad & the right click is working fine...