Windows 10: Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers

Discus and support Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Aspire 5 A515-54G-70AG, Part Number: NX.HNBSP.002 Processor & Chipset, Intel®, Core™ i7, 10th Gen, Quad-core 4 Core™ Cache, 8 MB, 64-bit Processing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frank in Abra, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers

Aspire 5 A515-54G-70AG, Part Number: NX.HNBSP.002

Processor & Chipset, Intel®, Core™ i7, 10th Gen, Quad-core 4 Core™

Cache, 8 MB, 64-bit Processing Yes, Memory 4 GB

I have a low sound volume problem with my Acer laptop that I bought last month, cannot boost the sound of my 2 laptop Stereo Speakers Windows Media Player, system and streaming, Windows Sound Enhancement no loudness option boosts the bass a bit but reduces the overall volume while the Acer “TrueHarmony” option in Realtek’s Audio Console also reduces the volume. The popular Windows Loudness enhancement option is not available on my system Windows10 build 18363, turning all controls off/on and changing the bit rate/frequencies do not affect the low volume.

My Acer laptop sound system is controlled by a hybrid of sound drivers: Intel chipset, Realtek sound effects, Windows Audio and Audio End Point builder services speakers and effects and Acer TrueHarmony and I would not be surprised if some drivers are not installed properly or not compatible with Windows10 sound protocol. Microsoft technical support remote session reinstalled my NVidia MX250 video drivers as the one I had installed by Acer were wrong or outdated, Microsoft also reinstalled the latest Realtek HD Audio driver trying to get a louder volume but no such luck. The system rebooted twice when reinstalling the Realtek audio driver that the Microsoft technician found very odd possibly a reset to previous drivers? and the fact that I have to set my volume both Media Player and Windows/Realtek sound console to 100% to listen to music speech is difficult to understand for Acer’s latest flagship Aspire 5 laptop model bothers me a lot. I don’t want to reset factory setting my laptop or reinstall Windows10 yet as I live remotely with metered slow WIFI and the laptop came without any DVDs!

Luis Valderrama, Techburn, reviewed 2 months ago a lower level Acer Aspire 5 A515-54G-73WC model and states: “sound is flat. The duo stereo speakers arequite loud but they distort at high volumes, but still audible at best. They suffice for the casual YouTube watcher, movie fanatic and TV shows enthusiast. If you need more than the speakers produce, it’s time to grab your favorite headphones.” So maybe Acer tried to rectify this sound distortion for the higher model with enhancements like “TrueHarmony” app that reduces the volume and distortion.

No response from Acer support SE Asia.

Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers e3126c72-76cb-47d8-a540-4c198b787f2e?upload=true.png Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers b64e11c8-4387-4f27-a523-6bd974414ad3?upload=true.png

Anyone who can shed some light on my sound issue or is familiar with this laptop model please let me know.

Frank

:)

Frank in Abra, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Lucia12kt Win User

Acer Aspire 5

Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9.
    Does anyone know how to turn the backlit keyboard on?

Lucia12kt, Feb 10, 2020
  3. jasm179 Win User
    can i install the touch screen on acer aspire A515-52-33xk

i have a acer aspire A515-52-33xk with windows 10,i would to install the driver for touchscreen,it's possible?

jasm179, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers

Acer 1903

Does anyone have this laptop model acer aspire 5 a515-51-735n on 1903? Is everything ok in it?

Melflormelissa, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers

1. Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers - Similar Threads - Weak sound Acer

2. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G: KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G I entered the SAFE BOOT menu after watching a tutorial and the keyboard backlight worked. After a week it didn't work again...
  3. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G: KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G I entered the SAFE BOOT menu after watching a tutorial and the keyboard backlight worked. After a week it didn't work again...
  4. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

6. Loop 5 acer aspire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loop 5 acer aspire: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the key 5 is pressed all the time.Is not the keyboard because when I formatted it it stopped for 1 month,Is not a virus because I formatted my pc many timesI disconnected everything from my pcIt seems unfixable *** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  7. Loop 5 acer aspire

Loop 5 acer aspire: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the key 5 is pressed all the time.Is not the keyboard because when I formatted it it stopped for 1 month,Is not a virus because I formatted my pc many timesI disconnected everything from my pcIt seems unfixable *** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  8. Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery problem on Acer Aspire A515-54G: So a few days ago, the battery got completely discharged to 0%, then when I opened my laptop again, it was showing 100% charged, but when I unplugged, it shutdown instantly The orange light glows for 1-2 seconds after plugging in and then blue lights glows. Then I tried to...
  9. Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5): My realtek audio was missing and I couldn't find in device manager where it's supposed to be and didn't show up in hidden devices. I found a way to reinstall it and it's now there but with a yellow hazard triangle next to it and it said it could not run because of error code...
  10. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...