Windows 10: weak text

Discus and support weak text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the regular text on both, websites and e-mails, is pale and weak, see attachments. I tried 'clear type', which did not affect the text at large.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rosmari, Apr 15, 2016.

1. rosmari Win User

weak text

the regular text on both, websites and e-mails, is pale and weak, see attachments. I tried 'clear type', which did not affect the text at large. Perhaps the only solution is to have everything in 'bold' (and the current 'bold' in 'double-bold'?) - but I don't know how to do that either.

thank you for your help.

:)

rosmari, Apr 15, 2016
  2. Billxxxxx Win User

The text size in Mobil 6.5 (touch screen) is extremely small. Can I make it really big?

The text size for everything is extremely small: email, contacts, texting, adding a new appointment, etc., etc., etc. The option under setting/screen is extremely weak. Is there a work around?

Billxxxxx, Apr 15, 2016
  3. HiddenSP Win User
    Messages Texts Didn't Go Through When They Did 4 Times!

Thank you again for replying. It didn't work. So, I called back T-Mobile, this time to talk to tech support, and was told to turn off Wi-Fi and see if that stopped the problem. It did. The tech said she thinks the phone is detecting weak Wi-Fi, when
    it's not weak, and repeatedly sending the texts, since it thinks they weren't received. My guess is sending texts an additional three times is the limit. Now, I wonder if I'm going to have to turn off Wi-Fi from now on, every time I text.

HiddenSP, Apr 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

weak text

dalchina, Apr 16, 2016
  5. rosmari Win User
    I looked at the sites that you suggest; my problem, however, is text so pale that I can barely read it - see, in my second attachment "valid file extensions ..." (and I'm attaching it again)

rosmari, Apr 17, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Ok, I understand what you mean. Not a problem I've seen before.

Which browser are you using? Do you use webmail or an email client? Can you try a different browser?
    - In Win 10, both Internet explorer and Edge are available.

And can you confirm text other than in your browser is normal?

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

weak text

1. weak text - Similar Threads - weak text

2. Why is my wifi weak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my wifi weak?: A few days ago, my laptop was perfect. Full connection and all, but recently, the connection weakened. As I type this, I have 3-4 bars next to the router, but the phone I reset the wifi settings and had to reconnect it lying next to me, which Is further away from the router...
  3. My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices: I live in military barracks and just bought a brand new cyberpower PC. We use GoWifi and I pay for premium wifi currently. I just set up my PC and tried connecting to the wifi and it connects, I just get one bar compared to the full bars I get on my phone. I cant download...
  4. My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices: I live in military barracks and just bought a brand new cyberpower PC. We use GoWifi and I pay for premium wifi currently. I just set up my PC and tried connecting to the wifi and it connects, I just get one bar compared to the full bars I get on my phone. I cant download...
  5. Suspiciously weak internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspiciously weak internet connection: Hello. Since last night I have a problem that is beyond me.I was in a game and on discord with my friends and suddenly the internet started to be very weak in the sense that it was disconnecting me, but in windows to the internet it appeared that there was a connection.After...
  6. Suspiciously weak internet connection

Suspiciously weak internet connection: Hello. Since last night I have a problem that is beyond me.I was in a game and on discord with my friends and suddenly the internet started to be very weak in the sense that it was disconnecting me, but in windows to the internet it appeared that there was a connection.After...
  7. Suspiciously weak internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ?: Good morning all. I'm planning to buy an 8K monitor but I'm not sure if my 6 years old Dell desktop is able to handle the task. It's a Dell inspiron 5675 with. AMD Ryzen 7 1700X , 8 cores 32 g Ram Samsung Ssd 870 Evo 2TB Amd Radeon (TM) RX 580. Also 3 extra Ssd+Hd inside...
  9. Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?: Hello,I’ve been having this issue with a relatively new desktop. Prior to August 2022, the PC connected wirelessly just as well as any other device in my home. After moving to college, it was strictly on ethernet the whole year and it worked very well. After my year when I...
  10. Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?

Why is my wifi connection so weak on desktop PC?: Hello,I’ve been having this issue with a relatively new desktop. Prior to August 2022, the PC connected wirelessly just as well as any other device in my home. After moving to college, it was strictly on ethernet the whole year and it worked very well. After my year when I...