Windows 10: Weak to no wifi signal on my pc but fine on my phone

Discus and support Weak to no wifi signal on my pc but fine on my phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Its been about 2 weeks since i used my pc and when I came back I wss having connectivity issues. Even though there is wifi in my house, its not popping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DamianCaballero, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Weak to no wifi signal on my pc but fine on my phone

Its been about 2 weeks since i used my pc and when I came back I wss having connectivity issues. Even though there is wifi in my house, its not popping up in internet access. The wifi signal is perfect on my phone in the exact same location as my pc. I have already reinstalled windows as well as update and reinstall my drivers but nothing seems to work, I also can't use an ethernet cable

:)

DamianCaballero, Mar 16, 2019

2. weak wifi signal

hi everyone i´m runnig a toshiba win 10 my wifi signal is weak and sometimes i cannot connect connect to the network at least that´s what´s written on the wifi window although it works perfectly on all my devices. loging off the wifi happend multiple times
    and i wish sommeone solve this this issue thx.

yahyagannour, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Wifi signal weak due to a security update

Yes my windows phone and other laptops are getting connected with wifi and good signal strength.

When i connect via LAN then I am getting good internet speed.

I am having both drop out connections and weak wifi signal.

AshleshKumar, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Weak to no wifi signal on my pc but fine on my phone

wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Weak to no wifi signal on my pc but fine on my phone

1. Weak to no wifi signal on my pc but fine on my phone - Similar Threads - Weak wifi signal

2. Why is my wifi weak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my wifi weak?: A few days ago, my laptop was perfect. Full connection and all, but recently, the connection weakened. As I type this, I have 3-4 bars next to the router, but the phone I reset the wifi settings and had to reconnect it lying next to me, which Is further away from the router...
  3. Weak available wifi signals disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weak available wifi signals disappear: I have approximately 7 wifi signals that initially pop up when my wifi is first enabled when i'm sitting on my couch.i can easily connect to my home wifiafter a few minutes the weaker network connections dissapear from the list of available networksif i turn the wifi off an...
  4. Weak available wifi signals disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weak available wifi signals disappear: I have approximately 7 wifi signals that initially pop up when my wifi is first enabled when i'm sitting on my couch.i can easily connect to my home wifiafter a few minutes the weaker network connections dissapear from the list of available networksif i turn the wifi off an...
  5. WIFI SIGNALS VERY WEAK.HOW CAN WE BOOST THOSE WEAK SIGNALS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI SIGNALS VERY WEAK.HOW CAN WE BOOST THOSE WEAK SIGNALS?: WIFI SIGNALS VERY WEAK.HOW CAN WE BOOST THOSE WEAK SIGNALS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-signals-very-weakhow-can-we-boost-those-weak/843f6885-ca54-4fcc-b3c6-067b312846c6
  6. A weak signal problem

A weak signal problem: I have a router provided by my ISP which puts out a 5GHz signal download speed at around 18-20MBs and an upload from 2- 4MBs upload. Now I have a laptop I use in my sitting room that through a TP-Link RE505X extender only down loads at 2-4 MBs. If I use the laptop next to...
  7. Weak signal

Weak signal: My wife's computer and my computer are on the same home wifi network. Her signal is strong. Mine is very weak. I don't know what do to get my signal strength back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weak-signal/814061d4-09bc-47e0-ac14-f6b62c1fbe0a
  8. Why is my wifi signal really weak on my pc but not on my phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my wifi signal really weak on my pc but not on my phone?: I have the latest network adapter drivers and reinstalling them have made no difference. submitted by /u/LeCringeMachine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idz2kw/why_is_my_wifi_signal_really_weak_on_my_pc_but/
  9. weak wifi signal

weak wifi signal: hi everyone i´m runnig a toshiba win 10 my wifi signal is weak and sometimes i cannot connect connect to the network at least that´s what´s written on the wifi window although it works perfectly on all my devices. loging off the wifi happend multiple times and i wish...
  10. Wifi shows weak signals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi shows weak signals: Hi hello, Windows Community, I have a problem after updating my Windows 10 to updated version with the Wi-Fi, I am not able to connect initially so I keep on tried so finally I connected to network but with weak strength and when I connected the same network with my mobile...