Windows 10: Weather App color

Discus and support Weather App color in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The windows 10 weather app color is now brown. This is much harder to read. Is it possible to change it back to the original color?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LEScott, Nov 20, 2018.

1. LEScott Win User

Weather App color

The windows 10 weather app color is now brown.

This is much harder to read.

Is it possible to change it back to the original color?

:)

LEScott, Nov 20, 2018

2. Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Nov 20, 2018
  3. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Weather App color

App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

Hi Kieran,

This time, let's try to focus on the Weather app itself. first troubleshooting step that we can suggest is to reset the Weather app, and see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Type Apps & features on the Cortana search box. Hit the
      Enter key.
    • Scroll down and click Weather.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and see if it will update properly this time.

Another step that we can try is the Windows app troubleshooter. Feel free to check out
    this link for more information and download link.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Weather App color

1. Weather App color - Similar Threads - Weather App color

2. Weather app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app is not working: Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-is-not-working/4d519abd-a918-46ce-8ebf-a62ec1885b7e
  3. Weather App Not Working

Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  4. Weather App

Weather App: Windows 10 is already the most catastrophic OS of all time - and now this: The "Weather App" is no longer what it used to be. A new Microsoft feature, so to speak. I had a list with about 20 favorite places. This list was ordered from north to south An alphabetical...
  5. Weather App Crashes

Weather App Crashes: When I go to the maps in the MS Weather App I can not slide the map to show a different locations. Every time the app will crash. I thought it might be happening because my computer is running the Insider Fast Builds. I found out that it crashes on all my devices except for...
  6. Microsoft Weather App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Weather App: I was using MS Weather app and clicked on Windows Color Settings. Is this an error or is it supposed to do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-weather-app/63b9347a-a6e3-4d04-8778-79df8df1c28a
  7. Windows weather app

Windows weather app: When I click on the windows weather app and some others I get this message "There’s a problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it." This is the installed weather app that comes with Win 10 Pro. How do I resolve this so I can...
  8. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  9. Weather App Bug

Weather App Bug: This was a thing in Win8 and now it's a thing in WIn10. Temp doesn't match hourly temp and the hourly temp is the correct one. [img] 23505
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...