Windows 10: weather app doesn't work

Discus and support weather app doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My weather app doesn't load at all. the dotted circle just spins and spins. I googled this and found someething about resetting it but found no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulaE., May 16, 2021.

1. paulaE. Win User

weather app doesn't work

My weather app doesn't load at all. the dotted circle just spins and spins. I googled this and found someething about resetting it but found no location or tab that they talked about. At all.Can you help me? Thanks

:)

paulaE., May 16, 2021

2. Windows weather app

Try to reset the app in settings under the apps list and finding weather then click advanced. There should now be an option to click reset.

if that doesn’t work you can try to find it in store and select repair

only other way tag has helped me in past is to use ccleaner to uninstall the app and then go to store and reinstall it

Scottyboy99, May 16, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

weather app doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 16, 2021
  4. weather app doesn't work

Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, May 16, 2021
Thema:

weather app doesn't work

1. weather app doesn't work - Similar Threads - weather app doesn't

2. Weather app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather app is not working: Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-is-not-working/4d519abd-a918-46ce-8ebf-a62ec1885b7e
  3. Weather app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app is not working: Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-is-not-working/4d519abd-a918-46ce-8ebf-a62ec1885b7e
  4. Weather App Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  5. Weather App Not Working

Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  6. Weather app doesn't show on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather app doesn't show on lock screen: I don't know if Windows update or app update messed it up, but apparently something messed it up and weather app isn't showing on lock screen anymore. I have set weather app as a detailed app status on a lockscreen. In privacy and location weather app is enabled too. I...
  7. Weather app doesn't show on lock screen

Weather app doesn't show on lock screen: I don't know if Windows update or app update messed it up, but apparently something messed it up and weather app isn't showing on lock screen anymore. I have set weather app as a detailed app status on a lockscreen. In privacy and location weather app is enabled too. I...
  8. Weather app doesn't show on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Weather radar apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Weather radar apps not working: A few months ago my weather radar apps stopped functioning correctly. I was using MyRadar which worked great. Now the app loads just fine, but it's like the data connection cuts out. The base map won't load beyond the the default view and the actual radar data never loads....
  10. Weather App stopped working.

Weather App stopped working.: Hi Guys my most used App the Windows Weather app has stopped working, I click on it to open and it open and then closes again right away. Is there anyway I can fix this? Is it a common Win 10 app system fault with the app or is my PC specific that has the problem? TIA...