Windows 10: Weather app forecast not at all accurate

Discus and support Weather app forecast not at all accurate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For months, the Windows 10 weather app has given very inaccurate daily forecasts for my correct listed location. The daily forecasted high temperature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewThe Author, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Weather app forecast not at all accurate

For months, the Windows 10 weather app has given very inaccurate daily forecasts for my correct listed location. The daily forecasted high temperature are off by at least 5 degrees and the forecast conditions are also not accurate (says sunny when in reality it's cloudy intervals).

I ran the troubleshooter and it found no problem.

The Microsoft weather app used to be good. And accurate. Now, it's not. Now, it's worthless.

I don't want to spend time and energy resetting the app, etc; it should work properly on its own, or be fixed by Microsoft! I installed another more accurate weather app but it's interface is not as simple or as good as the pre-installed Microsoft weather app.

Maintain your apps, Microsoft.

:)

AndrewThe Author, Jul 6, 2019

2. weather forecast

i have a nokia C7 and my Nokia weather app doesnt work anymore.

i can open it but there is no weather forecast available ??

mustangBE---01, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Microsoft Weather App Forecast

Hi Holly,

To address this concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Weather on your computer to refresh the app and to get the latest update. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Search, type powershell, and open
      PowerShell
      as Administrator.
    • Enter the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    To reinstall it, just go to Store and search for Microsoft Weather.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Holly1958 Win User

Weather app forecast not at all accurate

Microsoft Weather App Forecast

The Microsoft Weather app (forecast part and sign in and feedback only) is not working this morning. I can't give feedback to report this as sign in and feedback are not working. This just happened this morning. I restarted and shut down my computer but
    still not working after doing these 2 things. Any way I can solve this or is it a Microsoft weather app problem?

Holly

Holly1958, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Weather app forecast not at all accurate

1. Weather app forecast not at all accurate - Similar Threads - Weather app forecast

2. Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..: My weather forecast for the whole east coast was saying rain coming, i looked at your radar which showed a massive low forming which was bringing rain on the whole east coast so i changed my plans!!!!STOP forecasting the weather and go back to making windows your a joke and i...
  3. Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..: My weather forecast for the whole east coast was saying rain coming, i looked at your radar which showed a massive low forming which was bringing rain on the whole east coast so i changed my plans!!!!STOP forecasting the weather and go back to making windows your a joke and i...
  4. Weather forecast is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather forecast is messed up: Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd...
  5. Weather forecast is messed up

Weather forecast is messed up: Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd...
  6. The weather widget is not using a service that is accurate for my location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The weather widget is not using a service that is accurate for my location.: All weather services except Weather Underground are inaccurate for my location, off by as much as 10 degrees F, as well as inaccurate for other weather events such as cloudiness, precipitation, etc.. Zip code, city, etc. are bad information to rely on, as is the IP address...
  7. The weather widget is not using a service that is accurate for my location.

The weather widget is not using a service that is accurate for my location.: All weather services except Weather Underground are inaccurate for my location, off by as much as 10 degrees F, as well as inaccurate for other weather events such as cloudiness, precipitation, etc.. Zip code, city, etc. are bad information to rely on, as is the IP address...
  8. How to disable weather forecast in new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable weather forecast in new Windows 10 update: Hello,I hate when Microsoft add features to Windows 10 that are annoying instead of being a real help.Last update was adding of the forecast in the task bar and the interest Window that appears suddenly. How can I disable it completely?ThanksJaime...
  9. New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

in Windows 10 News
    New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather: With so many things that feel outside our control, it’s helpful to know what to expect outside. Whether you are looking for the best time to take a run, planning a road trip, or chasing powder for a ski day, MSN Weather can help. Our new experience delivers...
  10. Weather app: forecast in the app and in the live tile don't match? (Both have just been...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weather app: forecast in the app and in the live tile don't match? (Both have just been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mtcerio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gashhn/weather_app_forecast_in_the_app_and_in_the_live/