Windows 10: Weather app is not working

Discus and support Weather app is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by novalibertas, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Weather app is not working

Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel

:)

novalibertas, Nov 6, 2022

2. Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Nov 6, 2022
  3. Weather App not working windows 8.1

I'm just recently begin to experience this problem...
    I'm running a dell Inspiron 17R with Win 8.1. I've had the machine since July 2015. The MSN weather app has worked beautifully until just a few weeks ago.

Just today I decided to do something about it.

I uninstalled the app, restarted the machine and reinstalled the MSN weather app. It worked for one session. When I went back to the app...it would not load...just the spinning dots.

I uninstalled the app, restarted the machine and reinstall the MSN weather app with exactly the same results...

Something has clearly changed.

Best,

jimzee1700, Nov 6, 2022
  4. Drone Win User

Weather app is not working

Weather App not working windows 8.1

I've had similar problems (circling dots and app won't load) in 8.1 and not only with weather, sometimes even store didn't load.

In W10 problems disappeared and everything works fine.

If you're interested you can check some other weather apps

Drone, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

Weather app is not working

1. Weather app is not working - Similar Threads - Weather app working

2. Windows 10 weather app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 weather app not working: Hi, recently I started getting daily weather notifications, so I decided to use the app again and upon opening it, nothing loads. Every menu apart from Favourites and Settings has a blank screen and nothing else image provided. The daily notification and the live tile work...
  3. Weather app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather app is not working: Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-is-not-working/4d519abd-a918-46ce-8ebf-a62ec1885b7e
  4. Weather App not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App not working in Windows 11: I don't know when it started but when I checked the weather app today, the window is blank. Is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-not-working-in-windows-11/a6529c12-b48c-46c5-8a14-f27aab9d1a0c
  5. Weather App Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  6. Weather App Not Working

Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  7. weather app doesn't work

weather app doesn't work: My weather app doesn't load at all. the dotted circle just spins and spins. I googled this and found someething about resetting it but found no location or tab that they talked about. At all.Can you help me? Thanks...
  8. Weather radar apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Weather radar apps not working: A few months ago my weather radar apps stopped functioning correctly. I was using MyRadar which worked great. Now the app loads just fine, but it's like the data connection cuts out. The base map won't load beyond the the default view and the actual radar data never loads....
  9. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  10. Weather App stopped working.

Weather App stopped working.: Hi Guys my most used App the Windows Weather app has stopped working, I click on it to open and it open and then closes again right away. Is there anyway I can fix this? Is it a common Win 10 app system fault with the app or is my PC specific that has the problem? TIA...