Windows 10: Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Discus and support Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius. When will there be a fix? Regards 46701 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bupthebroker, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits [​IMG]

See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius.

When will there be a fix?

Regards

:)

bupthebroker, Apr 8, 2016
  2. zanek Win User

weather map on my nokia lumia 930

Weather map shows temperature in Fahrenheit - can it be changed from fahrenheit to Centigrade?

zanek, Apr 8, 2016
  3. How do I make the weather app show wind speeds in meters per second?

Hi ilyadumov, I just checked my device, and it looks like the Windows 10 Weather app can show wind speeds in kilometers per hour if you set the temperature scale to Celsius, and miles per hour if you set the temperature scale to Fahrenheit. I do not believe
    the built-in Weather app can show wind speeds in meters per second.

Riley Lynn Nairn, Apr 8, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits [​IMG]

Open the apps settings(cog wheel)

Cliff S, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

1. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits - Similar Threads - Weather app shows

2. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  3. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  4. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  6. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  7. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  9. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  10. Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10: How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 The MSN Weather app is included by default in Windows 10, and allows you to browse weather for right now, today or...