Windows 10: Is it possible to see the local TIME displayed for the city whose weather I am checking?

Discus and support Is it possible to see the local TIME displayed for the city whose weather I am checking? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to see the local TIME displayed for the city whose weather I am checking?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanIrvine1, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Is it possible to see the local TIME displayed for the city whose weather I am checking?

Is it possible to see the local TIME displayed for the city whose weather I am checking?

:)

JanIrvine1, Apr 21, 2019

2. Weather app not working

Since you've already tried to run the app troubleshooter but the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the
    Weather app using a PowerShell command and reinstall it. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell then select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command below into the PowerShell window then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your PC after uninstalling the app.
    • To reinstall the app, type Store in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Search for the Weather app, then click Get or Download.

Kindly update us with the result after performing the suggested steps and let us know if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, Apr 21, 2019
  3. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Is it possible to see the local TIME displayed for the city whose weather I am checking?

App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

Hi Kieran,

This time, let's try to focus on the Weather app itself. first troubleshooting step that we can suggest is to reset the Weather app, and see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Type Apps & features on the Cortana search box. Hit the
      Enter key.
    • Scroll down and click Weather.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and see if it will update properly this time.

Another step that we can try is the Windows app troubleshooter. Feel free to check out
    this link for more information and download link.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it possible to see the local TIME displayed for the city whose weather I am checking? - Similar Threads - possible local displayed

2. Weather not updating time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather not updating time: It is so ridiculous.As you see, it is 8 pm but the widget didnt change to the moon icon in the widget bar. Any helps ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-not-updating-time/854ab9c1-8901-48a3-aad3-64f113bf4c27
  3. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  4. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  5. Weather App on PC shows wrong city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather App on PC shows wrong city: Today is 4/25/22 and I am in Chicago, IL and the live tile ALWAYS shows the weather for Jacksonville, FL upon startup and continues to do so until I open the weather app. The weather app then shows my correct location of Chicago, IL. Once I close the weather app, then the...
  6. Weather App on PC shows wrong city

Weather App on PC shows wrong city: Today is 4/25/22 and I am in Chicago, IL and the live tile ALWAYS shows the weather for Jacksonville, FL upon startup and continues to do so until I open the weather app. The weather app then shows my correct location of Chicago, IL. Once I close the weather app, then the...
  7. MSN Weather keeps defaults to an alternate city

MSN Weather keeps defaults to an alternate city: Windows Community Recently my MSN App has changed its default city location will in the Start Menu Lemay, MO [ATTACH] However when I open execute the app it defaults to the correct city - St Louis, MO. For the life of me I can't get the app to return to St Louis in the...
  8. Cities in my weather app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cities in my weather app: I live in Waynesburg, Pa. For years I've had weather bug, weather app with no problemsminor maybe now all of a sudden my weather has me living in Ohio and shows weather for 4 or 5 towns in Ohio, I change the location back to Pa. and get my weather for Waynesburg, go to...
  9. Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop

Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop: How can I display time and temperature on the desktop? I used to be able to do this on my old pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-weather-display-onwindows-10-desktop/8f61ebe4-64a3-4e50-ae71-9bd106a690d8
  10. time and weather on desktop

time and weather on desktop: I've used desktop gadgets forever to display a clock, a calendar and weather for several cities. I know that gadgets are gone, so I'm looking for a replacement that meets my needs. I'm not optimistic, but perhaps there are solutions I've missed so far.... I need them to...