Windows 10: Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit??

Discus and support Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit?? 36875 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Edward, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Edward Win User

Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit??

I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit??

:)

Edward, Jan 9, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

MSN Weather app installs but not working after creators update

Is the MSN weather app different than the Weather app in All apps?

lacrumb, Jan 9, 2016
  3. glance screen

There are weather apps that can be set to show your weather on the lock screen. I use the "Amazing Weather HD" app on my
    phone and there's a setting within that app that I could set to show weather from that app on my phone's lockscreen.

Julie fka profjulie, Jan 9, 2016
  4. Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit??

Have you gone to the weather app then Settings then General click Celsius and it should stay there you might have to set your location as well

Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit?? [​IMG]

hTconeM9user, Jan 9, 2016
  5. sml156 Win User
    Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit?? [​IMG]

Set your default location and save it, Then close and reopen if it reverts back to Fahrenheit I don't know what would cause that

sml156, Jan 9, 2016
  6. Edward Win User
    Ok, thank you all for the reply *Smile

Edward, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit??

1. Weather app: I want it Celsius but why when I close the app it goes back to Fahrenheit?? - Similar Threads - Weather app Celsius

2. Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...: Works fine when I sign in though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-on-lockscreen-would-not-show-in/ef1dce5f-e623-4b49-9c8e-efaf1122c79a
  3. Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather widget on lockscreen would not show in celsius but in fahrenheit no matter what I...: Works fine when I sign in though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-on-lockscreen-would-not-show-in/ef1dce5f-e623-4b49-9c8e-efaf1122c79a
  4. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  5. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  6. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Weather shows fahrenheit instead of celsius on the homepage: Hi! *Biggrin On Microsoft Edge (Chromium version), there's a homepage when you first open the browser where it shows the weather outside on the right side. Yesterday it changed from celsius to fahrenheit out of the blue. When I click 'celsius' it will automatically change...
  8. Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius

in Cortana
    Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius: Hi, I've been using Cortana for years and when asking her about weather, she provided information in Celsius. About two months ago, without me (deliberately) changing any settings, she started providing temperatures in Fahrenheit. I've checked all the settings I could think...
  9. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits: [img] See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius. When will there be a fix? Regards 46701
  10. Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10: How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 The MSN Weather app is included by default in Windows 10, and allows you to browse weather for right now, today or...