Windows 10: Weather App: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue?

Discus and support Weather App: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue? 25571 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zplugger, Oct 7, 2015.

1. zplugger Win User

Weather App: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue?

Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue?

:)

zplugger, Oct 7, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

MSN Weather app installs but not working after creators update

Is the MSN weather app different than the Weather app in All apps?

lacrumb, Oct 7, 2015
  3. glance screen

There are weather apps that can be set to show your weather on the lock screen. I use the "Amazing Weather HD" app on my
    phone and there's a setting within that app that I could set to show weather from that app on my phone's lockscreen.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

Weather App: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue?

1. Weather App: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue? - Similar Threads - Weather App Anyone

2. My background screen color changed from blue to red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My background screen color changed from blue to red: My background screen color changed from blue to red last night while I was working online. I have rebooted my PC and called Apple Supports as I was logged in to ICloud though nothing helped and I was advised it might be a windows issues to connect with Microsoft. My PC is a...
  3. My background screen color changed from blue to red

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My background screen color changed from blue to red: My background screen color changed from blue to red last night while I was working online. I have rebooted my PC and called Apple Supports as I was logged in to ICloud though nothing helped and I was advised it might be a windows issues to connect with Microsoft. My PC is a...
  4. My background screen color changed from blue to red

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ?

Is there a easy way to change window background color from white to gray ?: I like avoid ultrauxthemepatcher but i see not screenshot how windows 10 themes look in windows in the appstore. does somebody know a skin or more skins that have middle grey windows simular as this. https://themepack.me/skin/grey-eve/ but i will not install...
  6. Change app color background back to accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change app color background back to accent color: [ATTACH] I got the new app icons (mail, maps, calendar and others) but they are now all on a blue tile instead of the accent color I had picked How do I get the icons back on the red accent color?...
  7. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  8. Weather App color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App color: The windows 10 weather app color is now brown. This is much harder to read. Is it possible to change it back to the original color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-color/a115e95f-4aeb-45c3-8fb0-a3b0639f1de7
  9. Change app background color

Change app background color: I've been able to change most of the colors (Active & Inactive Title Bar, etc.) using Superfly's S.M.A.C.C. However, I'd like to change the background of certain apps, whose background always seems white. e.g. I notice that when I start Calculator, it flashes blue, then turns...
  10. Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?

Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?: Any way to change the background color of Notepad from white to black and text to white? 98563