Windows 10: weather card not showing

Discus and support weather card not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am seeing the newspaper-like symbol instead of a weather card on the taskbar. why weather card text and symbol is not showing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maria238, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Maria238 Win User

weather card not showing

I am seeing the newspaper-like symbol instead of a weather card on the taskbar. why weather card text and symbol is not showing?

:)

Maria238, Jul 11, 2021

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jul 11, 2021
  3. MS Weather app not showing on glance

I've been using the MS Weather app since "forever" and it shows details on the glance screen.

Yesterday the app was updated to v3.1.4.527 and te details in Glance have stopped showing.

I'm using a Lumia 820 (WP8.1).

I've tried:

• uninstalling the app, rebooting and reinstalling
    • checked lock screen and glance screen settings were correct
    • checked that the app is installed in internal phone memory and not sd card
    • several reboots, turn on/off all settings regarding glance, lockscreen and Weather

Nothing seems to fix it.

How can I get the Weather on my glance screen back?

Thank you.

GibraltarPC, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

weather card not showing

What applet provides the weather info displayed on the lock screen?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the Steps to set your default location and check if that helps.

1. Type Weather on search and click on setting (Gear icon)

2. Select your location and set as default.

Follow the Steps to set Weather app in lock screen.

• Type Lock screen setting in Search.
    • Under Choose an app to show the detailed status.
    • Select Weather; restart your computer

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

weather card not showing

1. weather card not showing - Similar Threads - weather card showing

2. Is the weather card the only one that actually shows data in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the weather card the only one that actually shows data in taskbar?: Hi, I would like to use the News and Interests feature to display stock price updates in the taskbar. I have set it to: Show Icon and Text and for weather, it worked quite fine but that's not what I want. As the next step, I disabled all the cards except for Finance and added...
  3. Is the weather card the only one that actually shows data in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the weather card the only one that actually shows data in taskbar?: Hi, I would like to use the News and Interests feature to display stock price updates in the taskbar. I have set it to: Show Icon and Text and for weather, it worked quite fine but that's not what I want. As the next step, I disabled all the cards except for Finance and added...
  4. Weather Card - Location History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Card - Location History: Pardon me, would you guys mind telling me the way to delete the location history from my weather card. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-card-location-history/9bc5ab66-1877-4dea-8d91-6861fab35d12
  5. Weather Card - Location History

Weather Card - Location History: Pardon me, would you guys mind telling me the way to delete the location history from my weather card. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-card-location-history/9bc5ab66-1877-4dea-8d91-6861fab35d12
  6. Weather Card - Location History

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weather widget not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  8. Weather widget not showing

Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  9. Weather icon not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather icon not showing: I want just messing around with latest update of news and interests and something weird happen it is not showing the weather icon instead it shows news icon I want the weather back it was awesome : , I saw the settings that weather card was turned on but still it is not...
  10. Calendar Shows Weather

Calendar Shows Weather: On the Calendar app it has started to finally show the weather, just like the one in outlook(dot)com now. I don't know if this is new and mine has just kicked in, but the setting for it has been in the apps options for sometime but no temps or suns & clouds showed.... [img]...