Windows 10: weather channel

Discus and support weather channel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; for the last 5 days i can not get any data from the weater channel .the one from microsoft store is it me or all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Compguygo, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Compguygo Win User

weather channel

for the last 5 days i can not get any data from the weater channel .the one from microsoft store is it me or all

:)

Compguygo, Jul 17, 2020

2. Weather Channel app on PC

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we'd like you to provide the following information:

• Are you using the built-in Weather app or you have downloaded a
      Weather Channel app from Windows Store?
    • Have you check if Location services is enabled on your device?
      • To check if Location services is enabled, Open Settings, select
        Privacy and then click Location.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    We'd appreciate any additional information you may provide.

Eugene deV, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Weather Channel App for Windows 10

Thx Ethan for your suggestion for The Weather Channel app, it worked like a charm

ronkorsman, Jul 17, 2020
  4. weather channel

Issues with weather channel app on Windows 10.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "the weather channel on line and downloaded it --- or tried", are you referring of downloading and installing weather app from the website?
    • When you say that "I could not find any weather channel files on my computer", have you tried to search for the application through search bar?
    • When you say that "It seems to download fine, says ‘you own this program’", are you trying to download from Windows Store?
    • Are you logged in as Microsoft account or Local Account?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run Windows update troubleshooter to check for any changes in Windows update settings. Also start Windows installer services and try to download weather app through Windows Store.
    Check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the Windows Update troubleshooter to check for any change in Windows update settings. Check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Windows Update.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try to start Windows Installer services and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Type "services.msc" without the quotes and click on it.

3. Search for Windows installer.

4. Double click on it and under Startup type, select
    Automatic.

5. Then click on Start button.

Note: If you are not able to change the Startup type, then continue starting the service by clicking on Start button.

If you have installed the weather app from the website, then I suggest you to search for the application through steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type "Weather" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Try to open it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with weather app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

weather channel

1. weather channel - Similar Threads - weather channel

2. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Weather Channel: I cannot make videos to play on The Weather Channel. When I click on a video it goes black and has an error code 101102. I bought premium and this is frustrating. The Weather Channel is the only site that this happens on. I've done everything that has been suggested.Does...
  3. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Weather Channel: I cannot make videos to play on The Weather Channel. When I click on a video it goes black and has an error code 101102. I bought premium and this is frustrating. The Weather Channel is the only site that this happens on. I've done everything that has been suggested.Does...
  4. The Weather Channel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. how can I remove the weather channel from appearing on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I remove the weather channel from appearing on my computer: i want to know how to remove the weather channel from my computer desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-weather-channel-from/6261f79a-5173-4377-a070-58ee5325c82a
  6. Weather Channel Premium Upgrade

Weather Channel Premium Upgrade: I installed the premium upgrade and it worked fine... Had a problem with my iPhone and was sent a replacement... when I transferred the data from my old iphone to my new iphone my weather app was the standard version not the Premium version. How do I get the Premium version...
  7. My data won't work on my weather channel computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My data won't work on my weather channel computer: My weather channal data wont work on my computar what is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-data-wont-work-on-my-weather-channel-computer/f24238a1-f764-4c1f-96ec-4067500c5e09
  8. Is The Weather Channel really gone for new Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is The Weather Channel really gone for new Windows 10?: I was using the version for many years. But in the last few weeks, it says it can't find my location. Has the newer Windows updates completely blocked it?...
  9. What happened to my #1 Weather Channel App ? Please fix it.

What happened to my #1 Weather Channel App ? Please fix it.: Up to about a month or so ago, a wonderful weather channel app would clearly display weather information, and had clear maps with attribute settings that would "stick" once they were set. You could manually move the slidebar to see radar tracking, and all was good. For some...
  10. download weather channel on my desktop

download weather channel on my desktop: send reinstall link *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-weather-channel-on-my-desktop/4c1f42a3-3ebc-4e47-acfb-6de056304fa4