Windows 10: Weather forecast is messed up

Discus and support Weather forecast is messed up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crazy AL, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Crazy AL Win User

Weather forecast is messed up

Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd before anyone can call me insane or a liar or on drugs or any other colorful statement, lol, I WILL include some photos. So for example, I see tomorrow's forecast showing maximum 1 and minimum 0. Those on Farenheit, GET WITH THE PROGRAM; we're on Celcius. If I look at the hour by hour listing, the warmest it gets to i

:)

Crazy AL, Jan 11, 2023
Thema:

Weather forecast is messed up

1. Weather forecast is messed up - Similar Threads - Weather forecast messed

2. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

in Cortana
    Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...: Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a timer or an alarm. I get the answer “I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.”Is there any solution to this problem?...
  3. how do i make the taskbar news icon just open the weather forecast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i make the taskbar news icon just open the weather forecast: I want to see weather in my taskbar, so i enabled the news feature, which gives a nice little temperature thing on my taskbar.Unfortunately when I click on the icon to learn more about the current weather, I'm bombarded by a wall of garbage clickbait news articles from MSN,...
  4. Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..: My weather forecast for the whole east coast was saying rain coming, i looked at your radar which showed a massive low forming which was bringing rain on the whole east coast so i changed my plans!!!!STOP forecasting the weather and go back to making windows your a joke and i...
  5. Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whyyyyy is the weather forecast so incorrect, soo inconveinent..: My weather forecast for the whole east coast was saying rain coming, i looked at your radar which showed a massive low forming which was bringing rain on the whole east coast so i changed my plans!!!!STOP forecasting the weather and go back to making windows your a joke and i...
  6. Weather forecast is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather forecast is messed up: Well for a long time I have been relying on the weather forecast brought to me by the Microsoft weather app but lately there appears to be a trend of illogical values for which I cannot understand at all how Microsoft is getting or providing or posting their informationAnd...
  7. The Sharper Image 5 Day Weather Forecast not populating since October 12, 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Sharper Image 5 Day Weather Forecast not populating since October 12, 2022: I updated the instructions to get my Sharper Image 5 Day Weather Forecast working again, however, beginning on Oct. 12, 2022, it stopped populating weather information for some reason. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a known fix for it? Thanks!...
  8. How to disable weather forecast in new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable weather forecast in new Windows 10 update: Hello,I hate when Microsoft add features to Windows 10 that are annoying instead of being a real help.Last update was adding of the forecast in the task bar and the interest Window that appears suddenly. How can I disable it completely?ThanksJaime...
  9. New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather

in Windows 10 News
    New weather summaries and forecasts released for Bing and MSN Weather: With so many things that feel outside our control, it’s helpful to know what to expect outside. Whether you are looking for the best time to take a run, planning a road trip, or chasing powder for a ski day, MSN Weather can help. Our new experience delivers...
  10. Weather app forecast not at all accurate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app forecast not at all accurate: For months, the Windows 10 weather app has given very inaccurate daily forecasts for my correct listed location. The daily forecasted high temperature are off by at least 5 degrees and the forecast conditions are also not accurate (says sunny when in reality it's cloudy...