Windows 10: Weather icon breaks TaskBar

Discus and support Weather icon breaks TaskBar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Mine weather icon on my TaskBar sometimes literaly goes crazy for no reason and after short while it reactivates the TaskBar itself. I am worried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TymekKowalewski, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Weather icon breaks TaskBar

Hello Mine weather icon on my TaskBar sometimes literaly goes crazy for no reason and after short while it reactivates the TaskBar itself. I am worried it can do huge damage to my computer and files i have on it so if there is a way to fix itexcept things like reseting pc i would be really glad!PS no screenshot beacuse my app&nb

:)

TymekKowalewski, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 10, 2022
  3. Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and Interests

After install KB5017380, 7 days ago is not refresh and also breaking news.

I suggest how to completely turn off breaking news [also hightlights] during click weather on taskbar but no way to disable because increase CPU and RAM.

My Windows 10 version 19044.2075.

TruongLuan, Dec 10, 2022
  4. Weather icon breaks TaskBar

No weather icon in taskbar after new update

Hello everyone,

After installing the new update KB5010414, no new weather icon appeared on the left of the taskbar. I have tried these steps to solve these problem :

• Disable task from the taskbar
    • Reinsall Windows Feature Experience Pack from powershell
    • Reinstall the KB5010414 update
    But neither of those helped to solve the problem. I think this is a bug. How can I figure it out ? I do not use beta, dev, preview channels.

Weather icon breaks TaskBar ce7b6858-31b0-4981-9c16-a223158d6b8e?upload=true.png

orhan emreanıl, Dec 10, 2022
Thema:

Weather icon breaks TaskBar

1. Weather icon breaks TaskBar - Similar Threads - Weather icon breaks

2. Weather icon breaks TaskBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather icon breaks TaskBar: Hello Mine weather icon on my TaskBar sometimes literaly goes crazy for no reason and after short while it reactivates the TaskBar itself. I am worried it can do huge damage to my computer and files i have on it so if there is a way to fix itexcept things like reseting pc i...
  3. Weather icon breaks TaskBar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weather icon breaks TaskBar: Hello Mine weather icon on my TaskBar sometimes literaly goes crazy for no reason and after short while it reactivates the TaskBar itself. I am worried it can do huge damage to my computer and files i have on it so if there is a way to fix itexcept things like reseting pc i...
  4. how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?: how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius? cant find it settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-weather-icon-in-taskbar-to/b38c49a6-91e5-4bc8-b372-9fefe3cf4e57
  5. how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius?: how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celsius? cant find it settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-weather-icon-in-taskbar-to/b38c49a6-91e5-4bc8-b372-9fefe3cf4e57
  6. Remove News & Weather icon from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove News & Weather icon from Taskbar: Windows 10 on PC (OS build 19041.1052 A recent W10 auto-update added a news & weather icon to my Task Bar. It pops-up at inopportune times and obscures whatever I'm working on. The box doesn't have an X to close the popup. So, I've learned to click in the box, and then on the...
  7. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon: Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-weather-widget-on-taskbar-not-showing/8b3b302d-dc26-4cd9-a8da-d24a7deb6aa7
  8. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...
  9. No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar

No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar: Since the last Windows 10 Professional update I got the new "News and Interests" feature, but when enabling it and enabling either "N&I->Show icon and text" or "N&I->Show icon only" I cannot see the weather icon on the task bar. I only see the test message when selecting...
  10. how to change the weather icon in taskbar to Celsius?

how to change the weather icon in taskbar to Celsius?: how to change the weather icon in taskbar to celcius? cant find it settingsi am talking about this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-weather-icon-in-taskbar-to/783a14a3-86cc-496f-9b4f-8c856c191d52