Windows 10: Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000

Discus and support Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi In the latest build 21318.1000 of Windows 10 insider, there was a new feature News & Interests. It displayed current Weather the first time after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ayush Anoop, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000

Hi

In the latest build 21318.1000 of Windows 10 insider, there was a new feature News & Interests. It displayed current Weather the first time after the update and today when I turned on my computer it's gone and now it's showing like this a newspaper logo or something...
    Please say how to get the Weather back.
    Regards

:)

Ayush Anoop, Feb 23, 2021

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000

1. Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000 - Similar Threads - Weather being displayed

2. MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar: Hello! How can I make that MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar like on this screenshot? Thank you! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-temperature-display-in-taskbar/ade6781c-033b-4df8-aa1c-e8ecbe58d802
  3. Error while installing 21318 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while installing 21318 update: I was upgrading my device to Windows 10 21318 rs_prerelease. I have alsoasked a question earlier today about that but that was resolved. Now the updates were downloaded and installed Pending restart. When Irestarted my device, after it was 100% complete, my device restarted...
  4. Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21318 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Feb. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21318 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Feb. 19: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21318 (RS_PRERELEASE) to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. This build will also be offered to ARM64 devices. What’s new in Build 21318 Paste as plain text in clipboard history...
  5. Windows 10 taskbar badge notifications are not being displayed

Windows 10 taskbar badge notifications are not being displayed: Even though I have "Show badges on taskbar buttons" enabled, I'm not seeing any badges. I don't have "Use small taskbar buttons" enabled, so that's not the cause of the issue. I tried rebooting my computer but that didn't help. I'm using Windows version 2004. What else...
  6. Weather Display in Windows task bar

Weather Display in Windows task bar: Is it possible to display the current outside temperature in the windows taskbar where the date and time are displayed? I was told to drag the weather tile there but the tile does not want to stay there. BTW, why does Microsoft continue to show info for unsupported...
  7. MSN Weather on Taskbar

MSN Weather on Taskbar: I rather like MSN Weather. However, the only way I have of using it is to launch it from the Microsoft Store and minimize it to the Windows 10 Taskbar, from which it disappears. Is there any way to put it one the Taskbar so that is stays there, even after reboots?...
  8. My weather app always displays the weather for wrong date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My weather app always displays the weather for wrong date: My weather app always displays the weather for Feb or Mar 20 ,2018, instead of the current date. (It is Tuesday the 20th, so I don't know which month.) I have updated recently and ensured my time and date settings are correct, but the problem persists.How do I fix it?...
  9. Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?

Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?: Hey guys, I've noticed that when I lock my Windows 10 PC using "Windows key + L" the time is displayed and only sometimes the weather is displayed. The weather is only displayed some times for some reason... What can I do? I just want to see the current...
  10. My weather display is to small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My weather display is to small: Im not sure how to make this fill my 43in 1080P screen which I have a screen resolution set for 4k the picture looks pretty good *chuckle 51112