Windows 10: Weather refresh interval

Discus and support Weather refresh interval in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I have 21h1 and I would like to know at what interval the weather in the taskbar news and interests is updated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dekolor, Jun 15, 2021.

1. dekolor Win User

Weather refresh interval

Hi,I have 21h1 and I would like to know at what interval the weather in the taskbar news and interests is updated.

:)

dekolor, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Microsoft Weather App Forecast

Hi Holly,

To address this concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Weather on your computer to refresh the app and to get the latest update. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Search, type powershell, and open
      PowerShell
      as Administrator.
    • Enter the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    To reinstall it, just go to Store and search for Microsoft Weather.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Jun 15, 2021
  4. OI
    oi Win User

Weather refresh interval

Cortana refresh interval/Win 10 Phone

I'm using Win 10 on a Lumia 735. I really like Cortana's ability to easily customize interests for a simply scrolled news and schedule list, and one which easily coordinates with other apps.. However, I don't use it because when I drill down in a listed
    item in the interests stream (typically down to a broader Bing list and then linked to a web page) when I return to the Cortana list, Cortana refreshes-- which of course means I have to start at the top again, and furthermore Cortana will have changed the
    order of the listed links. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. This consumes so much time as to render this Cortana functionality essentially useless for no good reason (not to mention the annoyance).

My question is-- is there a way to adjust Cortana's refresh interval or keep it from updating temporarily long enough to get through a review of the whole list of links. (I have tried closing the Edge instances separately and trying to scroll Cortana before
    it gets a chance to start a refresh which seems to work but only about 1 in 10 times.

I've found nothing in the app or phone settings or in Cortana's Notebook page that seems likely.

Thanks

Thema:

Weather refresh interval

1. Weather refresh interval - Similar Threads - Weather refresh interval

2. Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...: After install KB5017380, 7 days ago is not refresh and also breaking news.I suggest how to completely turn off breaking news [also hightlights] during click weather on taskbar but no way to disable because increase CPU and RAM.My Windows 10 version 19044.2075....
  3. Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...: After install KB5017380, 7 days ago is not refresh and also breaking news.I suggest how to completely turn off breaking news [also hightlights] during click weather on taskbar but no way to disable because increase CPU and RAM.My Windows 10 version 19044.2075....
  4. Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Connection Interval

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Connection Interval: What is the default Bluetooth connection interval in windows-10, is there any means to change the default connection interval to speed up the data streaming process....
  6. "News and interests" Weather widget not auto updating/refreshing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "News and interests" Weather widget not auto updating/refreshing: The weather widget shows the same temperature all day, unless manually refreshed. What's the point of it then? Please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-weather-widget-not-auto/14013f06-0e28-4e91-ab84-4ff229c2ffa2
  7. Computer Crashing On Random Intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing On Random Intervals: Hello, So i have recently received a new desktop computer and having had to reset it to factory default due to consistent BSOD screens, I now have much less frequent crashes however recently it crashed giving me the following dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  8. weather app not refreshing. lumia 650

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather app not refreshing. lumia 650: the weather app on my Lumia 650 will not refresh. I've factory reset my phone but it is still the same. My software is up to date. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-not-refreshing-lumia-650/7890edfe-9189-4cc8-aaef-c732579f6be7
  9. BSOD crashes in random intervals

BSOD crashes in random intervals: Throughout the day my computer will BSOD each time it will say a different reason and I will be doing something completely different each time. Sometimes I am gaming, watching live streams, or absolutely nothing. Thanks in advance for any help you guys give me. 51825
  10. BSOD at Irregular intervals

BSOD at Irregular intervals: Hi, I noticed after the latest windows update a couple of days ago, that I'm getting BSODs with different messages, or PC would freeze and no other option than just to shut down. Freeze/BSOD can happen in middle of game, middle of email or middle of browing web, no...