Windows 10: Weather - shows the previous information

Discus and support Weather - shows the previous information in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When we check the weather using "Weather" (fresh copy in a full-screen view) it has the information from the previous check instead of the current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARYLIOA, Oct 6, 2015.

1. ARYLIOA Win User

Weather - shows the previous information

When we check the weather using "Weather" (fresh copy in a full-screen view) it has the information from the previous check instead of the current weather. Even stranger, closing it and reopening it gets the current weather (which, of course, would have been the previous weather at this point.)

Example: On one computer the weather shown, on a newly opened instance, shows 1345 yesterday as the time of the forecast. On this computer, it shows 0615 at 0726. I first checked it today at 0615.

It appears that, at least on our computers, closing the window "keeps" the weather from that viewing. Opening Weather does not do a refresh on its own. Selecting "Forecast" does refresh it in real-time. Hard to believe, but the times at the bottom of the forecast indicate that to be the case.

It appears like a bit of a logic problem with initiating and closing the task.

This looks like it was fixed in the version 1511 update. It now comes up with the latest weather on opening.

:)

ARYLIOA, Oct 6, 2015

2. live tile

I dont know if this helps or not, for example when I have htc weather hub in home, i tap and hold on it, it will become ready for repositioning among other tiles, in this state it is showing the correct weather information, when it exit this state it will
    go back to previous state !

so it is updated but its not showing !

Farshadatis, Oct 6, 2015
  3. Snowman81 Win User
    calendar apps at my lumia720

I'm having the same issue - no weather information showing up on Calendar. Have cleared all history, rebooted, same result. Just finished a hard reset and restore...unfortunately still no weather on calendar. Probably not a big deal, but there must
    be something causing this to not show up. I uninstalled Weather apps, no change. Reinstalled Weather apps, no change.

Snowman81, Oct 6, 2015
Thema:

Weather - shows the previous information

1. Weather - shows the previous information - Similar Threads - Weather shows previous

2. Weather widget not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  3. Weather widget not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  4. Not show the information weather from gadgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not show the information weather from gadgets: Hi everyone who read this post, I want to my gadgets show the weather when I running the windows when boot win is success. The picture below is show when I go inside win, the gadgets in taskbar is not showed the weather but when I open the gadgets, it's show the weather. So...
  5. Not show the information weather from gadgets

Not show the information weather from gadgets: Hi everyone who read this post, I want to my gadgets show the weather when I running the windows when boot win is success. The picture below is show when I go inside win, the gadgets in taskbar is not showed the weather but when I open the gadgets, it's show the weather. So...
  6. weather card not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    weather card not showing: I am seeing the newspaper-like symbol instead of a weather card on the taskbar. why weather card text and symbol is not showing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-card-not-showing/6ab15db9-e44a-4650-b493-14e05a8d88e1
  7. Weather icon not showing

Weather icon not showing: I want just messing around with latest update of news and interests and something weird happen it is not showing the weather icon instead it shows news icon I want the weather back it was awesome : , I saw the settings that weather card was turned on but still it is not...
  8. Weather task bar not showing weather when opened?

Weather task bar not showing weather when opened?: I have the weather shown in the taskbar, but when I click/hover over it, it won't show the local weather when it previously has. I've tried adding weather and local weather to my feed, but it hasn't made it show up. the blue weather box is what I'm missing. And no, I'm NOT...
  9. Weather Map not showing?

Weather Map not showing?: [img] how to fix this? also I cant access the Universal Applications folder, the apps seems to be working fine tho but the folder is in-accessible. 29989
  10. Calendar Shows Weather

Calendar Shows Weather: On the Calendar app it has started to finally show the weather, just like the one in outlook(dot)com now. I don't know if this is new and mine has just kicked in, but the setting for it has been in the apps options for sometime but no temps or suns & clouds showed.... [img]...