Windows 10: Weather temp displaying in taskbar

Discus and support Weather temp displaying in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does the weather display the temp on my HP desktop when pinned to taskbar but when I pin it on my HP Laptop all I see is the weather icon no temp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CindyHaney, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Weather temp displaying in taskbar

Why does the weather display the temp on my HP desktop when pinned to taskbar but when I pin it on my HP Laptop all I see is the weather icon no temp display? I would like laptop to be the same as desktop

:)

CindyHaney, Jun 17, 2021

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Weather temp displaying in taskbar

What applet provides the weather info displayed on the lock screen?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the Steps to set your default location and check if that helps.

1. Type Weather on search and click on setting (Gear icon)

2. Select your location and set as default.

Follow the Steps to set Weather app in lock screen.

• Type Lock screen setting in Search.
    • Under Choose an app to show the detailed status.
    • Select Weather; restart your computer

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Weather temp displaying in taskbar

1. Weather temp displaying in taskbar - Similar Threads - Weather temp displaying

2. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  3. Weather on taskbar problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather on taskbar problem: Hi. It's ok that the weather doesn't update by itself, but only when I hover the cursor over "News and Interests"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-on-taskbar-problem/2a26aebd-627e-4254-8f19-6447128beec3
  4. Weather on taskbar problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather on taskbar problem: Hi. It's ok that the weather doesn't update by itself, but only when I hover the cursor over "News and Interests"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-on-taskbar-problem/2a26aebd-627e-4254-8f19-6447128beec3
  5. Temp to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp to taskbar: How do I add the temperature to the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-to-taskbar/572a0244-5585-4819-93e1-9091c93a8b48
  6. Temp to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp to taskbar: How do I add the temperature to the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-to-taskbar/572a0244-5585-4819-93e1-9091c93a8b48
  7. Taskbar News And Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  8. MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar

MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar: Hello! How can I make that MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar like on this screenshot? Thank you! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-temperature-display-in-taskbar/ade6781c-033b-4df8-aa1c-e8ecbe58d802
  9. Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000

Weather not being displayed in taskbar Build 21318.1000: Hi In the latest build 21318.1000 of Windows 10 insider, there was a new feature News & Interests. It displayed current Weather the first time after the update and today when I turned on my computer it's gone and now it's showing like this a newspaper logo or something......
  10. MSN Weather on Taskbar

MSN Weather on Taskbar: I rather like MSN Weather. However, the only way I have of using it is to launch it from the Microsoft Store and minimize it to the Windows 10 Taskbar, from which it disappears. Is there any way to put it one the Taskbar so that is stays there, even after reboots?...