Windows 10: Weather widget isn't showing for me

Discus and support Weather widget isn't showing for me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The weather/news part of the taskbar isn't showing for me, why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicWin294, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Weather widget isn't showing for me

The weather/news part of the taskbar isn't showing for me, why?

:)

EpicWin294, Jan 9, 2021
  2. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Hello any one could help me please, I was using Foreca Weather widget, it did works perfectly but suddenly today I can not see Foreca as widget it shows as shortcut for Foreca Weather. I don`t know what is wrong I have done uninstall and reinstall but it
    does work, really frustrating as Foreca Weather widget was really helpful.

usan14, Jan 9, 2021
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Weather widget isn't showing for me :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Weather widget isn't showing for me

Weather Widget ?

Hi blitzkid

The weather widget from Beta Labs automatically installs in C but my advice is for you to keep for now your weather widget from leaked Belle. I've installed the Beta version and the night doesn't work; it's by night and the widgets keep showing the sun :smileysurprised:

They'll probably release a fixed version soon.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers!!!

noki2000---01, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Weather widget isn't showing for me

1. Weather widget isn't showing for me - Similar Threads - Weather widget isn't

2. weather widget stuck in chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
    weather widget stuck in chinese: i was interested in air quality of different places and ended up putting my location as beijing district in chinamy widget and language on there as well as the news is stuck in chinese now and i cant change my location, any tips?...
  3. Weather widget

Weather widget: Hi, I have my taskbar at the top of the screen I just like it like that a lot but cannot see the weather widget in the taskbar. When I move it down to the bottom then everything is fine and I can see the weather widget. Any fixes that will let me see the weather widget in the...
  4. How do i make the weather widget show more details ?

How do i make the weather widget show more details ?: Hello, my taskbar weather widget is showing this now How do i make it show more details , like this below ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-the-weather-widget-show-more-details/1eadabad-e8ee-432f-8f52-2fc576089cd8
  5. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon: Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-weather-widget-on-taskbar-not-showing/8b3b302d-dc26-4cd9-a8da-d24a7deb6aa7
  6. Weather widget confusion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weather widget confusion: Ive noticed that with a recent update people have gotten the "new" wether widget on their taskbar. I'm confused because... I've had it for a few months? How is this possible? submitted by /u/Mishka1125 [link] [comments]...
  7. Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  8. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  9. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1
  10. Looking for a simple weather widget for my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple weather widget for my desktop: I've used Rainmeter but sometimes the service is down and I have to wait it out, or try another skin. I just want something simple, small, and dependable for my desktop showing Temp. and forcast. I don't want to click on anything to view it. submitted by /u/sschardi...