Windows 10: Weather widget isn't showing for me

Discus and support Weather widget isn't showing for me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The weather/news part of the taskbar isn't showing for me, why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicWin294, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Weather widget isn't showing for me

The weather/news part of the taskbar isn't showing for me, why?

:)

EpicWin294, Jan 9, 2021
  2. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Hello any one could help me please, I was using Foreca Weather widget, it did works perfectly but suddenly today I can not see Foreca as widget it shows as shortcut for Foreca Weather. I don`t know what is wrong I have done uninstall and reinstall but it
    does work, really frustrating as Foreca Weather widget was really helpful.

usan14, Jan 9, 2021
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Weather widget isn't showing for me :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Weather widget isn't showing for me

Weather Widget ?

Hi blitzkid

The weather widget from Beta Labs automatically installs in C but my advice is for you to keep for now your weather widget from leaked Belle. I've installed the Beta version and the night doesn't work; it's by night and the widgets keep showing the sun :smileysurprised:

They'll probably release a fixed version soon.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers!!!

noki2000---01, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Weather widget isn't showing for me

1. Weather widget isn't showing for me - Similar Threads - Weather widget isn't

2. Weather widget shows sun icon at night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget shows sun icon at night: My weather widget is not working correctly. It shows sun in night. This problem came 3 days back. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 'Windows Web Experience Pack' but nothing worked. I am using Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 22621.1555.If somebody knows how to fix this...
  3. weather widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  4. weather widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  5. Widget icon not showing weather - windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget icon not showing weather - windows 11: Hi,on my notebook not working widget icon. widgets work normally, but icon not showing weather. There is only this blue icon. Does anyone know how to fix this? I did a clean install of windows and it didn't help. I know it's nothing serious, but my autistic self can't ignore...
  6. Weather widget not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  7. Weather widget not showing

Weather widget not showing: Hello, I know the update came a while ago, but I was hoping it would fix itself, but until now, the weather widget has never been shown on my taskbar. Can anyone help?...
  8. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget: Hi, I have my taskbar at the top of the screen I just like it like that a lot but cannot see the weather widget in the taskbar. When I move it down to the bottom then everything is fine and I can see the weather widget. Any fixes that will let me see the weather widget in the...
  9. Weather Widget

Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  10. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1