Windows 10: Weather widget "Service not available in your region."

Discus and support Weather widget "Service not available in your region." in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am personally in China, due to the laws of my country, I can not directly access weather information through the weather widget; In addition, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 54565, Jul 4, 2022.

1. 54565 Win User

Weather widget "Service not available in your region."

I am personally in China, due to the laws of my country, I can not directly access weather information through the weather widget; In addition, when searching for a location, you will be prompted "Cannot connect to service". I also installed the English version of Windows in the virtual machine, and it works. Can you bypass this restriction to get weather information directly? I don't want to use third-party gadgets.I use English to express myself better.Pictures 1 and 2 are on the physical machine and pictures 3 are on the virtual machine.

:)

54565, Jul 4, 2022
  2. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Weather widget "Service not available in your region." :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Lost my weather widget

I think I accidentally deleted my weather widget. It no longer shows up in the list of widgets. How do I get it back?

Cuddles2925, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Mick_H1 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

What that is actually telling you is that the widget is already on one of the destops, that's why it's not in the widget list.

Do you have any other large widgets on any of the desktops, like email, Facebook or location?

If so try moving those around to see if Foreca Weather has gone behind one of those.

If it's not there then something has gone tango uniform and you may need to kill the Foreca Weather Widget process (I think it can be done via X-Term, but I'm not sure whet the command is) and then see if you can reinstate it on the desktop.

Mick_H1, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Weather widget "Service not available in your region." - Similar Threads - Weather widget Service

2. Store is not available in your country or region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  3. weather widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  4. weather widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  5. Weather widget "Service not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget "Service not available in your region.": I am personally in China, due to the laws of my country, I can not directly access weather information through the weather widget; In addition, when searching for a location, you will be prompted "Cannot connect to service". I also installed the English version of Windows in...
  6. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget: Hi, I have my taskbar at the top of the screen I just like it like that a lot but cannot see the weather widget in the taskbar. When I move it down to the bottom then everything is fine and I can see the weather widget. Any fixes that will let me see the weather widget in the...
  7. Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  8. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1
  9. Philippines: Cortona not available in your region

in Cortana
    Philippines: Cortona not available in your region: Ever since I got my laptop last September 2020, I've used Cortona on a daily basis. However, when there was an update just a few days ago around March 25-31 suddenly my Cortona isn't available in my region. I never changed anything from the "Regional Settings," but suddenly...
  10. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana says "It is not available in your region.": Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region. I am from India and I can speak English and...