Windows 10: Weather Widget

Discus and support Weather Widget in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by owenschultz, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Weather Widget

Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people.

:)

owenschultz, Jun 3, 2021
  2. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Weather Widget :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Mick_H1 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

What that is actually telling you is that the widget is already on one of the destops, that's why it's not in the widget list.

Do you have any other large widgets on any of the desktops, like email, Facebook or location?

If so try moving those around to see if Foreca Weather has gone behind one of those.

If it's not there then something has gone tango uniform and you may need to kill the Foreca Weather Widget process (I think it can be done via X-Term, but I'm not sure whet the command is) and then see if you can reinstate it on the desktop.

Mick_H1, Jun 3, 2021
  4. blitzkid Win User

Weather Widget

Weather Widget ?

The weather widget has been released as a beta version app in Nokia beta labs. I already have a weather widget from the leaked version of belle. All I want to know is, where do you install the beta weather widget? Is it in C drive or can it be installed
    in E drive as well?

blitzkid, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Weather Widget

1. Weather Widget - Similar Threads - Weather Widget

2. Weather Widget Varies with Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Varies with Size: I honestly had not noticed this in Medium Weather 'til now... it may not be anything new. Thought I'd share it, no matter. The Weather Widget offers different things depending on what size is used:Small is very minimalThis is Medium which offers 5 Hourly temps, 5 Daily temps...
  3. Weather Widget Varies with Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget Varies with Size: I honestly had not noticed this in Medium Weather 'til now... it may not be anything new. Thought I'd share it, no matter. The Weather Widget offers different things depending on what size is used:Small is very minimalThis is Medium which offers 5 Hourly temps, 5 Daily temps...
  4. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  5. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  6. weather widget disappeared after windows update "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather widget disappeared after windows update "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: so today I just updated the "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034765". I always include the weather in my “lock screen status”. but after the update those options disappeared and only email, calendar and dev home remained. I do not know....
  7. weather widget disappeared after windows update "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

weather widget disappeared after windows update "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: so today I just updated the "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034765". I always include the weather in my “lock screen status”. but after the update those options disappeared and only email, calendar and dev home remained. I do not know....
  8. Microsoft is bringing Windows 11's weather widget to Windows 10's lock screen

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing Windows 11's weather widget to Windows 10's lock screen: Copilot is not the only new feature that is coming to Windows 10. Microsoft is adding the Windows 11 lock screen weather widget to the older version of the operating system. Microsoft's obsession with weather data As you may know, Windows 11 displays the weather info on...
  9. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...
  10. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia weather widget windows