Windows 10: web access

Discus and support web access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; IE wont let me access a website I use regularly. It appears 'windows data execution prevention' is stopping this. How do I resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinGallagher5, Nov 29, 2018.

1. web access

IE wont let me access a website I use regularly. It appears 'windows data execution prevention' is stopping this. How do I resolve this

:)

KevinGallagher5, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Bri5150 Win User
    Outlook Web Access

I was sent an email with a link to my companys email system. Clicking on the link worked fine. It opened up a window, asked for my pw, then a 'Outlook Web Access' window poped up with my new company email account. Fine.

Now... When I restarted my system, the pw window pops , then the 'Web Access' window opens (with my desktop icon's over laying it) and I can't close it.

How do I get shut this auto startup off?

*Bang Head :banghead:

Bri5150, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

web access

Failure to access web site

Hi Frank,

We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer the questions below:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running? You can find this information by clicking the Start button, type
      winver, and then press
      Enter.
    • Is your PC connected to a domain network?
    • Did you get any error codes or messages when trying to access a website?
    • Have you tried user a different web browser?

As an initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you run the built-in network troubleshooter. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Start button > type Troubleshoot then press
      Enter.
    2. Under Get up and running, select
      Internet Connections > click Run
      the troubleshooter.
    3. Follow the troubleshooter on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you reset your network back to their original settings. Follow the steps below:

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset.
    2. On the Network reset screen, select Reset now >
      Yes to confirm.
      Wait for your PC to restart and see if that fixes the problem.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Carlo Fer, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

web access

1. web access - Similar Threads - web access

2. Access Denied Error 80070005 with DCOM in .NET 4.8 Web Applications on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access Denied Error 80070005 with DCOM in .NET 4.8 Web Applications on Windows Server 2022: I am experiencing an issue with the Distributed Component Object Model DCOM in a server environment where multiple web applications interact with Microsoft Office documents. Below are the details and steps that led to the problem:Environment:Server OS: Windows Server 2022...
  3. Access Denied Error 80070005 with DCOM in .NET 4.8 Web Applications on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Denied Error 80070005 with DCOM in .NET 4.8 Web Applications on Windows Server 2022: I am experiencing an issue with the Distributed Component Object Model DCOM in a server environment where multiple web applications interact with Microsoft Office documents. Below are the details and steps that led to the problem:Environment:Server OS: Windows Server 2022...
  4. web access problewm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web access problewm: I have a gmail acct and a yahoo email acct and I can access both on my ipad and iphone' I can access my gmail account on my computer but not the yahoo email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-access-problewm/77ecacb3-7958-409b-91fe-82fa8d37047b
  5. web access problewm

web access problewm: I have a gmail acct and a yahoo email acct and I can access both on my ipad and iphone' I can access my gmail account on my computer but not the yahoo email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-access-problewm/77ecacb3-7958-409b-91fe-82fa8d37047b
  6. Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN

Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN: I have a problem connecting to any service/port under wsl2 on my Windows 11 PC.It's running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 OS build 22631.3085 and I am running WSL2 with Ubuntu 22.04.03 LTS. On the Windows side if I run a simple python web server via "python -m http.server 8080...
  7. Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing web server under WSL2 on the LAN: I have a problem connecting to any service/port under wsl2 on my Windows 11 PC.It's running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 OS build 22631.3085 and I am running WSL2 with Ubuntu 22.04.03 LTS. On the Windows side if I run a simple python web server via "python -m http.server 8080...
  8. Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working

Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working: I’ve trawled through the web for days and cannot find a useful answer to my problem so this is my last hope!For the last few days I have been unable to access any website with any browser on my Dell Laptop running Windows 11. Everything returns ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. All...
  9. Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working: I’ve trawled through the web for days and cannot find a useful answer to my problem so this is my last hope!For the last few days I have been unable to access any website with any browser on my Dell Laptop running Windows 11. Everything returns ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. All...
  10. Windows 11 No Web Access

Windows 11 No Web Access: This the the second time this has happened to me. I have no web access from Edge or Firefox. I can ping Google.com and I can remote into the machine so all loos well there. I ran SFC and no issues. I ran ipconfig /flushdns to clear the DNS resolver cache.Last time this...