Windows 10: Web account manager eats cpu

Discus and support Web account manager eats cpu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I start Movies & Tv on my Surface 3 with the latest Windows updates installed, Web Account Manager eats all available cpu, and I usually have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin79, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Martin79 Win User

Web account manager eats cpu

When I start Movies & Tv on my Surface 3 with the latest Windows updates installed, Web Account Manager eats all available cpu, and I usually have to turn of the computer using the power button since I don't have a keyboard for the device. It started when I installed Windows version 1903.

The problem briefly went away when I installed the updates that was released on august's patch Tuesday, but is has now returned.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix the problem once and for all?

:)

Martin79, Aug 26, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

WebアカウントマネージャーでCPU使用率97%

Web translation:

CPU utilization 97% in Web account manager

I think that it was when you opened Minecraft Windows 10 version and probably started logging in to your XBOX account, but like the image, the CPU usage rate is 97% only with the Web account manager.
    Combined with other software, CPU usage will be 100% and freeze.
    It does not detect even if you try to run the virus buster.
    There is no information no matter how much you investigate.
    If there is a remedy, please.

Response:

Hi there,

please try the advised steps here to see if it will fix the issue:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/service-host-web-account-manager-using-70-of-cpu/193b841d-0c03-45fa-8745-c72d9a46e796

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 26, 2019
  4. SteveRem Win User

Service Host: Web Account Manager using 70+% of CPU

I noticed that the fan on my laptop (Thinkpad Yoga X1) running Windows 10 was running at full speed, which was draining the battery quickly. At the same time noticed a sharp drop off in performance on the machine. (I was waiting for the applications to
    catch up with the keystrokes, etc.)

I the looked at the task manager and noticed a process called Service Host:Web Account Manager using most of the CPU capacity. See below.

If I stop the process, the fan slows down, the applications and internet browser return to their normal self. But, when I restart the machine, this Web Account Manager returns along with the degraded performance. Do I need this process, and if not, can
    I disable it? Or, it this situation a result of something else going on. (This started back after a recent update I did. I tried to restore, but it wasn't successful.)

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Web account manager eats cpu 1de5d37b-3669-489c-b29c-7618f0982943?upload=true.png

SteveRem, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Web account manager eats cpu - Similar Threads - Web account manager

2. Svchost.exe in sysWOW64 eating up CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Svchost.exe in sysWOW64 eating up CPU: I have a windows 10 pc and I noticed something wrong in the task manager, there is an unknown program that's running 50-80% on the CPU, and Its located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64, I recently installed a game from my old hard drive which is a pirated game and I'm not sure if...
  3. sihost.exe eating much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost.exe eating much CPU: Hello! I'm facing the following problem: sihost.exe eats some CPU.Note: This process mentioned above is a real Windows process.I have Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044.1766Are you also facing this issue? Please help me.I want a solution without formatting the entire OS.I just...
  4. sihost.exe eating much CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost.exe eating much CPU: Hello! I'm facing the following problem: sihost.exe eats some CPU.Note: This process mentioned above is a real Windows process.I have Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044.1766Are you also facing this issue? Please help me.I want a solution without formatting the entire OS....
  5. sihost.exe eating much CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sihost.exe eating much CPU: Hello! I'm facing the following problem: sihost.exe eats some CPU.Note: This process mentioned above is a real Windows process.I have Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044.1766Are you also facing this issue? Please help me.I want a solution without formatting the entire OS....
  6. Nahmic eating my cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nahmic eating my cpu: Nahmic is eating 60% of my cpu, know how to fix it? submitted by /u/User21233121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8od04/nahmic_eating_my_cpu/
  7. Defender Eating my CPU

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Eating my CPU: Not sure if this is normal or not hadn't noticed this in the past but every time it does an auto scan or full scan it goes full load. I seen the temps go up on the CPU not in dangerous zones but mind you high enough to think its a tad crazy. Temps were at about 70c's plus...
  8. Web account manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web account manager: This happens with minecraft, as it doesn't happen with other store games. Whenever I launch minecraft: Wins10 this service starts to hog my cpu and basically freezes my computer. Having it so I have to shut down the computer and re power it up. I can fix this, if I quickly...
  9. Desktop Win Manager eating up CPU-how to fix ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Win Manager eating up CPU-how to fix ?: I hadn't run any benchmarks in a while so I ran Cbench and thought my scores were low for system I have ...3770k at 4.2. I then went into task manager and saw my issue I think. My CPU is constantly at 20% or more even at idle. I may have enabled some services that aren't...
  10. explore.exe eating my CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    explore.exe eating my CPU: Ok so my CPU is being eaten by explore.exe from like 35% to 70% Is there any fix? 11530

Users found this page by searching for:

1. web account manager high cpu usage

2. web account manager taking up system resources

3. windows 10 web account manager high cpu usage

4. can i disable web account manager service?