Windows 10: Web Activities Chrome extension not working

Discus and support Web Activities Chrome extension not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Has anyone noticed Web Activities not working when using a work account in Windows 10? My Windows Timeline seems to have stopped working since 7th... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Smoothyworld, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Web Activities Chrome extension not working

Hi

Has anyone noticed Web Activities not working when using a work account in Windows 10? My Windows Timeline seems to have stopped working since 7th February so there are no entries for websites visited in Chrome.

The Timeline still seems to be working as the odd application outside of Chrome is being reported, as well as websites in (old) Edge.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Smoothyworld
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Smoothyworld, Mar 2, 2020
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft

Web Activities, chrome web store.

Web Activities Chrome extension not working [​IMG]

There was already another extension, but it was not official, the fact that this extension is created directly by Microsoft to support Chrome in Timeline is quite important.

One of the differences that I have found is that, in my case, the images didn't appear in the background of the cards with the previous extension, however, with the official extension, they do appear:

Web Activities Chrome extension not working [​IMG]

LEOPEVA64, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Chrome Web Store will no longer allow extensions with obfuscated code

Source: Chromium Blog: Trustworthy Chrome Extensions, by default

Brink, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Web Activities Chrome extension not working

Chrome Web Store will no longer allow extensions with obfuscated code

Source: Chromium Blog: Trustworthy Chrome Extensions, by default

Brink, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Web Activities Chrome extension not working

1. Web Activities Chrome extension not working - Similar Threads - Web Activities Chrome

2. Google Chrome web notifications not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome web notifications not working.: After an update a few months ago, the notifications for websites, like Google Calendar and Gmail do not work unless the tab is open. They do have permission to send notifications. I have tried restarting my computer several times, updating my drivers and checking for system...
  3. Is something wrong with Chrome extensions/web store?

in Browsers and Email
    Is something wrong with Chrome extensions/web store?: When I open the web store no apps show in it. On two computers if I mansually search an extension and try to install I get an error "there was a problem adding the item to Chrome". Is anyone else experiencing this? 162130
  4. Chrome extension no longer works within Sandboxie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome extension no longer works within Sandboxie: Just recently, one of my Chrome extensions fails silently within SB. It works OK outside SB. The extension is "Stylus", which has versions for Firefox, and almost every other browser. The extension adds a line of CSS to colour all visited links red (as in IE version...
  5. chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    chrome extensions: Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site. 141805
  6. How to install extensions on Microsoft Edge from Chrome Web Store

in Windows 10 News
    How to install extensions on Microsoft Edge from Chrome Web Store: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We recently reported that Microsoft has started releasing public preview builds of their new Microsoft Edge browser powered by Chromium on the Internet. They are releasing it under the Microsoft Edge Insider Program. Being powered by the same engine as [...]...
  7. New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline

in Windows 10 News
    New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline: See your browsing activities across all your devices in surfaces like Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for Android. With this extension, your browsing history will appear across all your devices in surfaces such as in Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for...
  8. Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft

in Browsers and Email
    Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft: Web Activities, chrome web store. There was already another extension, but it was not official, the fact that this extension is created directly by Microsoft to support Chrome in Timeline is quite important. 127452
  9. Chrome Web Store will no longer allow extensions with obfuscated code

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome Web Store will no longer allow extensions with obfuscated code: Incredibly, it’s been nearly a decade since we launched the Chrome extensions system. Thanks to the hard work and innovation of our developer community, there are now more than 180,000 extensions in the Chrome Web Store, and nearly half of Chrome desktop users actively use...
  10. Opera 55 Web Browser now supports Chrome extensions

in Windows 10 News
    Opera 55 Web Browser now supports Chrome extensions: Opera has been regularly working on introducing new features for its Chromium based Opera web browser. The company is now working on two new versions of its browser, Opera 55 and Opera 56. The Opera 55 version of the web browser is now in beta testing phase and the company...