Windows 10: Web application is displaying words in French

Discus and support Web application is displaying words in French in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Web application is displaying words in French (see attached) When the application is launched in Google Chrome, the words appear in French, and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben.singh5, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Web application is displaying words in French

Web application is displaying words in French (see attached)

When the application is launched in Google Chrome, the words appear in French, and all of the headings are in French. can you advise how to show the headings/words in english?

:)

Ben.singh5, Dec 17, 2019

2. Few applications in Windows 10 are in english instead of french

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. With which applications are you facing this issue?

2. Did you make any software changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest that you try the steps below and check if it helps.

• On the search bar type “Control Panel” and then go to “Clock, Language and Region”.
    • Click on “Language” and on the left pane, locate “Advance Settings” and click on it.
    • Make sure that “Override for windows display language” drop down box is set as French.
    • Click on “OK” and restart your system and check if it resolves your issue.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Word on the web right to left competition

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/830893

Brink, Dec 17, 2019
  4. twdal Win User

Web application is displaying words in French

How do you change Word 2016's Display language?

(Note that I am referring to the Display language, not the keyboard language.)

I have configured the default language in a Windows 10 Pro user profile to Spanish (Mexico). It's working fine. All Start menu text is in Spanish and even Chrome displays everything in Spanish.

But when I run Word 2016 all of its menus are in English. In Word Options > Language the editing language is set to default to Spanish (Mexico). Under "Choose Display and Help Languages" the default is "Match Microsoft Windows," which suggests to me that all Word menus should be in Spanish, just like Chrome and Windows are doing. A second, greyed out choice is English.

The very last sentence on this Options page is says, "View display languages installed for each Microsoft Office program. Click on it and a table appears. Word and Outlook are listed. Under the "Office Display Language" is English for both. Nothing appears in the "Other Display Languages". I see no option to add another display language.

Earlier versions of Office had downloadable Language packs but I can't find one for Office 2016, not even in the volume license downloads.

I've tried this on two W10Pro Ofc2016 computers and get the same results in both. What step or trick am I missing?

twdal, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Web application is displaying words in French

1. Web application is displaying words in French - Similar Threads - Web application displaying

2. I cant put the language Canada French into Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant put the language Canada French into Word.: I did go into file and after option and language and it just says :Install available and went me into Install the French Canada Language Pack for 64-bit Office - Microsoft Support and there no download button...
  3. I cant put the language Canada French into Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant put the language Canada French into Word.: I did go into file and after option and language and it just says :Install available and went me into Install the French Canada Language Pack for 64-bit Office - Microsoft Support and there no download button...
  4. Microsoft word keeps randomly switching the language to French when it obviously isn't French.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft word keeps randomly switching the language to French when it obviously isn't French.: This has happened on a few occasions, when the randomly detected language has abruptly, randomly been switched from English to French without a change in the keyboard or even an apparent change in the lexicon. As a result I get most of the words in a sentence underlined with...
  5. Microsoft word keeps randomly switching the language to French when it obviously isn't French.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft word keeps randomly switching the language to French when it obviously isn't French.: This has happened on a few occasions, when the randomly detected language has abruptly, randomly been switched from English to French without a change in the keyboard or even an apparent change in the lexicon. As a result I get most of the words in a sentence underlined with...
  6. word application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    word application: Hi , I've got a problem in my WORD app , it is always appear a message of an error in the application that prevent word from working , and then I am forced to choose " repair now " option or " cancel " , I have tried a lot of ways but it is not working at all !please help me...
  7. Cannot start an application automatically on French computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot start an application automatically on French computers: The program Openedge Remote management Client RCM will not start automatically when windows startup, the issue is only on computers with the French language as the operating system. If I install the operating system in English there is no problem starting the RCM, but if I...
  8. Display in French Computer still in English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display in French Computer still in English: Hello, I trying to realize a build of Windows 10 2004 with English and French language. So I got the ISO file of Windows 10 2004 by the software : "Windows-ISO-Downloader.exe", and the ISO Language Pack 2004 :...
  9. Word Document in French and English?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word Document in French and English?: I am traveling to France for work next week and I am preparing a Word doc that contains both French and English. Is there a way to spellcheck two different languages at once? Very frustrating as Word goes back and forth between French and English, underling spelling "errors"...
  10. Change .aspx web to web application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change .aspx web to web application: Dear Team, Im new to .net environment,My doubt is if i make a .net mvc in visual studio it wil work in edge or chrome any other browsers,So how they r working as webapplication???? My doubt is My company is using web application,But it i can found in bin...