Windows 10: Web browser appear/ disappear/ rappear on dbl click & closes randomly

Discus and support Web browser appear/ disappear/ rappear on dbl click & closes randomly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This happens on my desktop but not on any of my laptops. double click any browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) and browser opens, closes, then re-opens.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by penrod, Apr 29, 2020.

1. penrod Win User

Web browser appear/ disappear/ rappear on dbl click & closes randomly

This happens on my desktop but not on any of my laptops. double click any browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) and browser opens, closes, then re-opens. Many times and without any warning and during use, the web browser will just shut down and re-open with none of the tabs getting restored. This has happened multiple times and is very frustrating when you are in the middle of a form, registration, reservation or with multiple tabs open.
    I have a feeling this is a setting in Windows and not specific to any particular browser since it happens with any of the browsers selected.

Windows Version 1903

Any assistance would be appreciated.

:)

penrod, Apr 29, 2020
  2. penrod Win User

This happens on my desktop but not on any of my laptops. double click any browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) and browser opens, closes, then re-opens. Many times and without any warning and during use, the web browser will just shut down and re-open with none of the tabs getting restored. This has happened multiple times and is very frustrating when you are in the middle of a form, registration, reservation or with multiple tabs open.
    I have a feeling this is a setting in Windows and not specific to any particular browser since it happens with any of the browsers selected.

Windows Version 1903

Any assistance would be appreciated.

penrod, May 23, 2020
  3. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, May 23, 2020
  4. Web browser appear/ disappear/ rappear on dbl click & closes randomly

Closing 1 web browser tab, all disappear

I'm using Firefox. If I have multiple tabs open and close one tab, the whole web browser screen disappears. The icon in the task bar at bottom of computer screen still shows the web browser is open, but it will not restore when clicked on. It takes it
    about a minute before it will restore the web browser screens. Can anyone tell me how to make it stop this?

sherricane, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Web browser appear/ disappear/ rappear on dbl click & closes randomly - Similar Threads - Web browser appear

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  5. Audio appears and disappears randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio appears and disappears randomly: Hi all, For no apparent reason audio from my laptop's internal speakers appears and disappears. As I was troubleshooting I noticed random fluctuation in the audio levels in Windows Stereo Mixer. Take a look at this short video here demonstrating both the audio loss as well...
  6. Web browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  7. Web browsers keep randomly closing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web browsers keep randomly closing.: I recently encountered this issue earlier today. Google chrome was working fine a week before. It doesn’t take to long for a web browser to close by itself. Ranging from 10 seconds to about 2 minutes. I did notice on google chrome that the browser was not closed properly,...
  8. Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right click menu closes on web browsers IE,Chrome and Edge- Windows10 machine: We have been facing an issue with one of our internal web application, where right click menu box on the browser closes immediately on a newly build windows 10 VM. This issue is encountering when we login with the service account and exists on all browsers. Unable to...
  9. Internet Browsers Randomly Closing Etc

in Cortana
    Internet Browsers Randomly Closing Etc: Occasionally, I would just be browsing the internet when all of a sudden there is a message saying I have to reload the page, and this is on Google Chrome. I go over to Microsoft Edge and it just closes the whole browser when I open it. If that doesn't happen my laptop would...
  10. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly: in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears.. causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading many articles i used powershell giving admin rights and using bit maps commands of removing bitmaps and more nothing is changed...