Windows 10: Web browsers keep randomly closing.

Discus and support Web browsers keep randomly closing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently encountered this issue earlier today. Google chrome was working fine a week before. It doesn’t take to long for a web browser to close by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OmniFox21, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Web browsers keep randomly closing.

I recently encountered this issue earlier today. Google chrome was working fine a week before.

It doesn’t take to long for a web browser to close by itself. Ranging from 10 seconds to about 2 minutes. I did notice on google chrome that the browser was not closed properly, like it was forced to close.

It appears that all web browsers are doing this on my laptop. I’ve read up on potential issues such as extensions being an issue which doesn’t seem to be, malware, etc.

My laptop did try to update, but there was no mention of an update when I tried restarting my laptop.

I’m not sure how to go about figuring the issue and solving it.

Any help would be great!

submitted by /u/OmniFox21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OmniFox21, Mar 20, 2020

2. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Mar 20, 2020
  3. agfletch Win User
    Web Browser on E72 closes unexpectedly

When I use the web browser on my new E72 it closes unexpectedly and somewhat randomly. All software is up to date.

I discovered that if I go to the following website I can make it close/crash every time:

128 km Melbourne Radar Loop

Does anybody have the same problem (and a fix!) ?

Andrew

agfletch, Mar 20, 2020
  4. hadimassa Win User

Web browsers keep randomly closing.

Web Browser on E72 closes unexpectedly

Some heavy Java Script down under.

hadimassa, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Web browsers keep randomly closing.

1. Web browsers keep randomly closing. - Similar Threads - Web browsers keep

2. Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.: Hello all, One of our clients has been having an issue with their PC, All browser windows would freeze as soon as they open them.The issue happens at random times. Browsers would work normally most of the time.At first, I thought it's a RAM issue so I added more RAM, this did...
  3. Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.: Hello all, One of our clients has been having an issue with their PC, All browser windows would freeze as soon as they open them.The issue happens at random times. Browsers would work normally most of the time.At first, I thought it's a RAM issue so I added more RAM, this did...
  4. Web browsers Edge & Chrome keep crashing at random times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Programs keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs keep closing randomly: I'm having a problem where opening a program causes a bunch of other programs to close. For example, if I have my anti-virus open and try to open steam, steam opens but the AV closes. When I check task manager, the AV is still open in the background, and when I reopen the AV...
  6. Web page keeps closing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Web page keeps closing: When I minimize the window on the pc to go to the files, the webpage I was on closes. When I maximize the window it is gone and I have to find the site all over again. Is this something new for September 2020?...
  7. Web browser appear/ disappear/ rappear on dbl click & closes randomly

in Browsers and Email
    Web browser appear/ disappear/ rappear on dbl click & closes randomly: This happens on my desktop but not on any of my laptops. double click any browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) and browser opens, closes, then re-opens. Many times and without any warning and during use, the web browser will just shut down and re-open with none of the tabs getting...
  8. Games keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep closing randomly: The thing is, I made a clean install of my windows 10, but since then I have issues when gaming, some games I used to play (as Witcher 3) in high settings with low resolution with no problems such as lag or anything similar, now it closes randomly and it's not just with it,...
  9. Internet Browsers Randomly Closing Etc

in Cortana
    Internet Browsers Randomly Closing Etc: Occasionally, I would just be browsing the internet when all of a sudden there is a message saying I have to reload the page, and this is on Google Chrome. I go over to Microsoft Edge and it just closes the whole browser when I open it. If that doesn't happen my laptop would...
  10. All web browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All web browsers keep crashing: Hello, All my browsers (google chrome, firefox, internet explorer) keep crashing on Windows 8.1. I've disabled all add-ons, I've run a virus check and still can't seem to fix the problem. The error message I get on internet explorer is: Windows Data Execution Prevention...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 web browser closes randomly