Windows 10: Web browsers not working

Discus and support Web browsers not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think I closed some process in the task bar and now none of the web browsers are loading pages I tried reinstalling them too didn't work but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ROHAN_379, May 11, 2020.

1. ROHAN_379 Win User

Web browsers not working

I think I closed some process in the task bar and now none of the web browsers are loading pages I tried reinstalling them too didn't work but the browsers are working only when the VPN is on! All the other apps are working fine except web browsers.Help.

:)

ROHAN_379, May 11, 2020

2. A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, May 11, 2020
  3. Castiel Win User
    Web browsers

Thats not a lot of options. I would only suggest Internet Explorer or Opera. If you are looking for simplicity then IE I guess, but Opera seems like they are making their browser look more like Chrome or the new Firefox.

Castiel, May 11, 2020
  4. Web browsers not working

The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Web browsers not working

1. Web browsers not working - Similar Threads - Web browsers working

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Web Browsers other than Edge not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Browsers other than Edge not working: Hello,I just got my school laptop back yesterday after my school's IT department had it reset. I am having an issue where I tried to install Google and it worked for a bit but then would close randomly. I have tried other browsers including Brave, Firefox and Opera GX. The...
  6. No web browser is working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No web browser is working: Hello reddit, My friend is having this odd issue that no web browser is working at all. ALL websites are getting a privacy error or just not loading on Firefox, Opera, Edge. Other than that, his pc is connected to the internet (we are talking on discord rn). Does anyone know...
  7. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: The only web browser that works on my computer is microsoft edge. Any other web browsers such as fire fox and google chrome do not work anymore. they open for a split second and then close. I have tried re-installing the web browser, checking for malware with malware bytes,...
  8. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  9. Web browser.

Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  10. Web browser does not work

Web browser does not work: I have problems with my web browser. Mozilla Firefox freezes very frequently and sometimes closes unexpectedly. Help me please solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser-does-not-work/c0190ceb-1503-4991-a830-77038815a80e