Windows 10: Web browsers very slow in Windows 11

Discus and support Web browsers very slow in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I downloaded and installed Windows 11 this week, and the everything in the browsers is very slow. I mean EVERYTHING: Page download and display,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hmm1, Dec 7, 2021.

1. hmm1 Win User

Web browsers very slow in Windows 11

Hello. I downloaded and installed Windows 11 this week, and the everything in the browsers is very slow. I mean EVERYTHING: Page download and display, typing within a site or even in the address bar, scrolling, menus, and accessing settings. This is true for both Edge and Chrome. I installed the November Windows 11 cumulative update KB5007262. That helped solve the similar problem I was having with Office applications, but the browsers are still lagging very badly.I would appreciate guidance and a solution from someone who is aware of this issue and knows how to solve it.Thanks.

:)

hmm1, Dec 7, 2021

2. Slow Browser

Hi Susan,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you already performed a speedtest for your internet connection?
    • Does your other devices experience the same slowness in browsing?
    • Have you turned off your addons on your browsers?

For the meantime, you can perform a reset on your Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

ErwinJames San, Dec 7, 2021
  3. A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Web browsers very slow in Windows 11

Cannot set default web browser

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuain, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that you want to make the Chrome browser as your default browser. Please follow the below steps.

Step 1:

Go to Search box next to Windows icon and type Default app Settings

Step 2:

Click to open Default app Settings

Step 3:

Under choose, default apps scroll down to see the Web browser

Step 4:

Click on the Browser shown to get the default browsers list to select from

Step 5:

Select Google Chrome

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Web browsers very slow in Windows 11

1. Web browsers very slow in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Web browsers very

2. Windows 11 very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 very slow: I cloned the operating system to a new drive months ago with no issues. The system is booting from the new drive. Today I formatted the old drive and Windows is operating at a snail’s pace. An app called COM surrogate is using between 50 mb/s to 100 mb/s. Never seen this...
  3. All browsers running very slow on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers running very slow on windows 11: This is a new issue I'm facing after replacing all components of the gaming PC I use daily. Before I moved to our new home, everything worked as it should. I protected the PC during the move and was the only one who was allowed to touch it hey, it's expensive. I booted it up...
  4. All browsers running very slow on windows 11

All browsers running very slow on windows 11: This is a new issue I'm facing after replacing all components of the gaming PC I use daily. Before I moved to our new home, everything worked as it should. I protected the PC during the move and was the only one who was allowed to touch it hey, it's expensive. I booted it up...
  5. Web browsers very slow in Windows 11

Web browsers very slow in Windows 11: Hello. I downloaded and installed Windows 11 this week, and the everything in the browsers is very slow. I mean EVERYTHING: Page download and display, typing within a site or even in the address bar, scrolling, menus, and accessing settings. This is true for both Edge and...
  6. Windows 10 and browsers run very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and browsers run very slow: I am using an old HP Pavilion Elite HPE-510F desktop as my main driver. It has an AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 GHz, 8GB RAM and a 1TB hard drive. I also run 2 - 24" monitors connected through DVI. I want to know why does Edge Dev Build 84.0.495.2, Chrome 81.0.4044.129, Brave v...
  7. All Browsers very slow

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  8. All Browsers very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  9. Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser: I just noticed this today and it's bothering me a lot. Dell Inspiron Laptop, 13 inch. i7, 256 SSD, 8 GB of RAM, Whenever I scroll with my touch screen it scrolls extremely slow. It is slow whether I'm in tablet mode or not. I'm used to being on an android phone and...
  10. Very slow browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Very slow browsers: I have a problem with slow browsers, all of them, this is the scenario I will enter a search in Google and the initial search will come up fairly quickly but if I want to then choose one of the results from my search I get the eternal blue circle going round top left of...