Windows 10: Web cam audio not working

Discus and support Web cam audio not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I record a video on my computer through web cam, no audio seems to present. Also after I start recording I always get this weird error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johanholder, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Web cam audio not working

Every time I record a video on my computer through web cam, no audio seems to present. Also after I start recording I always get this weird error code called 0xA00F429D <MicrophoneMuted>. I would appreciate it if I can speak to an expert or another person who had a similar problem for some constructive advice.

:)

johanholder, Jan 20, 2019

2. Web cam not working.

Hi Maryo,

We need more information about your concern. Is this a built-in web cam or an external web cam? If it's an external web cam, we suggest that you try and use other ports and see if it helps. You can also try to download the web cam driver through the manufacturer's
    website.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Web cam audio not working

laptop's audio input and web cam have stopped working

Since upgrading to windows 10 my laptop's audio input and web cam have stopped working

ManishMalviya1834, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Web cam audio not working

1. Web cam audio not working - Similar Threads - Web cam audio

2. Web cam is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web cam is not working: Hello sir/madam, This is Anand Patwa, I have Asus laptop model Vivobook 14. My web cam is not working , it is showing error " We can't find your camera". Although I had all the methods which are provided by the microsoft support but still it's not working. Please help me....
  3. Web Cam

Web Cam: I need help to install my web cam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/4e9e4870-4d6a-4747-bfce-9d164f7d7be4
  4. web cam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web cam: bought an external web camera for my dell computer running Windows 10. The computer recognizes it but it will not work on web says An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Devices matching requirements were not found or were not accessible....
  5. Web cam not working

Web cam not working: When I Start - Camera A black camera screen appears but flashes between (it goes off too quickly to read the full error codes) "NoCameraaresareattached" - to "ActiveCmaeraUnplugged" I have checked for updated drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes no...
  6. web cam

web cam: I have a lenovo ideapad S340. How do I open the inbuilt camera. How can i access the camea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/ddbeb89b-29ba-4c32-8e39-7bddf2c6f0d3
  7. my web cam is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my web cam is not working: hi my webcam is not working. i tried everything and the message bellow continue appearing. NO CAMERAS ARE ATTACHED. Someone can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-web-cam-is-not-working/a91dad2f-b300-47f1-ad00-b26ea431dee6
  8. My web cam not working

My web cam not working: My webcam is not working. It does not give a signal, it does not give an image. Until recently it worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-web-cam-not-working/1df7efe2-6e44-4624-9002-fb93803f1593
  9. Web Cam not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Cam not working: Hi, my web cam is not working. Message provided. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-not-working/0f39def3-0e47-4159-ad35-7c9bcdaf5709
  10. Web Cam and Cortana not working

Web Cam and Cortana not working: I'm having trouble with my web cam, it always says something went wrong. I tried to check it in device manager but there seems to be nothing installed, camera wise at all. I had one before the Windows 10 update and now there is nothing. Cortana has no sound also and can not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photocapturetimeout

2. microphoneMuted

3. what do i do if my laptop camera says 0xA00F429D<MicrophoneMuted>