Windows 10: Web Camera help? Works on Discord but not Google chrome, firefox etc.

Discus and support Web Camera help? Works on Discord but not Google chrome, firefox etc. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone else? As soon as I try to go on a site like omegle or chatroulette I an error that says "You have denied access to the devices" etc But I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pamagiclol, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Web Camera help? Works on Discord but not Google chrome, firefox etc.

Anyone else? As soon as I try to go on a site like omegle or chatroulette I an error that says "You have denied access to the devices" etc

But I have not, I have not gotten any popups, going into google chrome settings and firefox I have tried having it so they ask or even just allow it straight away.

Still get this error,so I think its windows 10 related. How would I fix this? Looked at windows 10 settings and I have no apps that are blocked to have access.

submitted by /u/pamagiclol
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pamagiclol, Feb 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Chrome and firefox are not working

This helped me with Chrome but not with Firefox.

I opened Control Panel>Troubleshooting>Programs>Advanced, Run as Administrator and then went through the steps. My problem was the Chrome wouldn't start at all, so I went through the steps and it asks what program you're having problems with, I chose Google
    Chrome, it'll go through a short diagnostic and then give you the option of Troubleshoot Program & then it gives a list of problems. I chose the first one: This program worked in earlier versions.... then click next, I clicked Windows 7, then next and it did
    it's little fix. I tested and Chrome opened up just fine.

No such luck for Firefox, though.

MarkLaFrance, Feb 19, 2020
  3. zaichi Win User
    no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Feb 19, 2020
  4. cheesy999 Win User

Web Camera help? Works on Discord but not Google chrome, firefox etc.

Google Chrome Overtakes Mozilla Firefox in Browser Market-share: StatCounter

That's why i started using chrome a while ago, i know there is always an extension to do something in Firefox, but at the end of the day i prefer it if the browser just happens to include these features.

There are other things that pushed me to chrome as well
    • Firefox 4-6 were full of bugs
    • The add-ons have to be updated manually in firefox
    • Google chrome will synchronise every single setting in the browser including the add-ons i have across all of my computers without a single add-on needed (to do the synchronisation of course, i still use them for other things)
    • Chrome works faster for me
    • Chrome has that brilliant start page
    • I could go on all day, there aren't any massive things Firefox is missing, it's all the small things it's missing that add up and make Google chrome better.

cheesy999, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Web Camera help? Works on Discord but not Google chrome, firefox etc.

1. Web Camera help? Works on Discord but not Google chrome, firefox etc. - Similar Threads - Web Camera help

2. Sound not working in firefox or discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound not working in firefox or discord: yesterday night, sound stopped working in the above mentioned applications. They were working fine on tuesday night, and somewhere inbetween the sound broke. I have tried testing other applications on my pcchrome, flash, civ 6, alarm and none of them have any issues. the...
  3. Sound not working in firefox or discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound not working in firefox or discord: yesterday night, sound stopped working in the above mentioned applications. They were working fine on tuesday night, and somewhere inbetween the sound broke. I have tried testing other applications on my pcchrome, flash, civ 6, alarm and none of them have any issues. the...
  4. Google Chrome web notifications not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome web notifications not working.: After an update a few months ago, the notifications for websites, like Google Calendar and Gmail do not work unless the tab is open. They do have permission to send notifications. I have tried restarting my computer several times, updating my drivers and checking for system...
  5. Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla: My son asks permission to use Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla. I login to my Microsoft account and give the permission. But it still doesn't work in his account. Help! My son need google Chrome to learn....
  6. camera with google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera with google chrome: how can I make google chrome allowed to use my camera? it is not with the listed apps for the permissions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-with-google-chrome/cd48e0dc-d2fc-4c00-87be-3f8afab72be6
  7. Google Chrome vs Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome vs Firefox: I use to use Google Chrome but switched over to Firefox in the last year or two (since they re-vamped it) i didn't like the old Firefox but the new one is very nice...and i don't care much for Edge at all... After reading about Microsoft's plans to re-do Edge into a Chrome...
  8. Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Using Google Chrome Extensions in firefox?: Firefox says they're working on webextension support for their addons, potentially letting users install google chrome extensions on firefox for cross-compatibility or something, which is why I would really like to use the improvedtube chrome extension in firefox (its stupid...
  9. Google chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome help: Hi I have the newest version of Google chrome I keep getting unable to access the network this only happens when using Google chrome. What could be causing this? How can I fix this? Thank you. I have Windows 10 home 64 bit it's not a upgrade it was pre-loaded on my hp...
  10. Google Chrome help

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome help: Hi After updating to the new version 45.02454.85m Google chrome. some of the web site that to go on to I can no longer get the images to load up. Is anyone besides me having this problem? Is there s fixes? Thank you 20668