Windows 10: WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Discus and support WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; MY LAPTOP CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LENOVO G50 AMD, Jun 10, 2019.

1. WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY

MY LAPTOP CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY

:)

LENOVO G50 AMD, Jun 10, 2019

2. Web Camera is not working

Hello

I assume by your comment "black screen appears in video call", you are experiencing problems in other camera apps as well, possibly Skype. If your camera isn't working in any applications this is indicative of a camera driver issue. Please try the steps
    listed here to resolve your issue:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/fix-windows-camera-app-problems-with-usb-web-cameras

If your issue isn't resolved after running the steps, please report back with your camera make and model and the driver information you aquire from step 3.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Jun 10, 2019
  3. Web camera not working with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• What is the complete error message you are getting?
    I understand the inconvenience you have experienced while accessing Windows Camera app.

Let try the below steps and check it helps:

Method 1:
    Run built in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key then type ‘troubleshoot’ and hit Enter
    • Select “View all” on the left panel and run “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter from the list and see if it works.
    Method 2:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:

• Click Start.
    • Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open elevated command prompt(I.e. Command prompt with admin rights).
    • If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click
      Continue.
    • Type or copy paste the command line into it
      without quotes:
      “sfc /scannow”
    • Reboot the system and check if problem resolved.
    Also refer to the below suggestion provided by Tom A - Windows Camera Team [MSFT] replied on November 16, 2015 and check if it helps.

Web Camera is not working

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 10, 2019
  4. WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Intergrated webcam not working properly

Hi Eric,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

Error: This hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45) will occur if hardware device is not properly connected to the computer. The only solution is reconnecting the device (web camera) to the respective port.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY

1. WEB CAMERA NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Similar Threads - WEB CAMERA WORKING

2. Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.: HI,I have a laptop given to me by my new job and it has a web camera already which works when I join web calls or activate the camera app. The issue is, si that the contrast is WAY to high and I look like a ghost. I need to turn down the contrast but I can't find the settings...
  3. Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.: HI,I have a laptop given to me by my new job and it has a web camera already which works when I join web calls or activate the camera app. The issue is, si that the contrast is WAY to high and I look like a ghost. I need to turn down the contrast but I can't find the settings...
  4. Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. camera not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not working properly: this image is keep on showing on our camera even though I already tried troubleshooting and reinstall the camera driver still the same result, camera light is lighting and the show/hide button on top of the camera is working but it doesn't affect the image appearing on the...
  6. Camera not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working properly.: I have updated my windows to the latest possible version of windows and still I am unable to use my device camera. I have tried reinstalling the camera from device manager but still it is not functioning properly. [ATTACH]...
  7. Camera is not working properly

Camera is not working properly: After windows 10 update my webcam of laptop is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working-properly/7e455eba-73ac-463f-9b5e-1b5c8814a8a7
  8. Camera Is not Working Properly

Camera Is not Working Properly: I just updated my Lenovo with Windows 10. I hosted a Zoom meeting and all I can see is this with the camera on. The same thing happens with my Camera App. Help please![ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Web Camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Camera not working: Web Camera not working My web Camera privacy settings are set on and my driver is updated but when I click on the camera the following message comes up: 'We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by...
  10. Web Camera not working

Web Camera not working: My web Camera privacy settings are set on and my driver is updated but when I click on the camera the following message comes up: 'We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that...