Windows 10: Web clients are slowed down just recently

Discus and support Web clients are slowed down just recently in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just recently my web clients for Steam, blizzard and Origin are drastically slowed when opened (google and edge are normal). It Use to take a 2 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatrickLee66, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Web clients are slowed down just recently

just recently my web clients for Steam, blizzard and Origin are drastically slowed when opened (google and edge are normal). It Use to take a 2 seconds now takes 14 seconds or more, It is like window 10 is having a hard time finding their location or it is not responding to the request right away. I have Norton and ran diagnostics with clean bill of health. I opened task manager utility to see if any other process are activated when opening, found nothing. I have also run checks on my systems drive, SSD Firmware and have defragged. With my computer is giving that all systems are ok i can only think that the latest update maybe the cause. I have not yet uninstalled the latest or last of Microsoft's updates. It's not that it's cause havoc, It's dam annoying.

:)

PatrickLee66, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Medros Win User

folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Vanna_123 Win User
    Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help the very slow loading of web pages?

Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help with the very slow loading of web pages? Even in some emails where there are pictures or links, I get the red X for about a minute before it loads. It's like I stepped backwards 10 years. This just recently
    starting happening in the last few weeks. Nothing has changed on my computer. Has been working great for many years. I am on Internet Explorer 11. Any suggestions?

Vanna_123, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Polarman Win User

Web clients are slowed down just recently

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Web clients are slowed down just recently

1. Web clients are slowed down just recently - Similar Threads - Web clients are

2. Steam client **** down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam client **** down: Hello i have install about a week ago the latest updates of win11.From Sunday i noitice that the steam client exe close and reopen suddenly itself in second.I contact with steam support.They can not help as there is not any issue with steam itself, as there is no any crash...
  3. Steam client **** down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam client **** down: Hello i have install about a week ago the latest updates of win11.From Sunday i noitice that the steam client exe close and reopen suddenly itself in second.I contact with steam support.They can not help as there is not any issue with steam itself, as there is no any crash...
  4. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  5. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  6. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My computer has slowed down recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has slowed down recently.: A couple days ago my computer was working fine running ~100 fps on games and now averages 20 fps. I have cleaned my computer up and got rid of viruses. My internet is fine and other computers in my house are working perfectly fine. Reading other things, I have only found how...
  8. My computer has slowed down recently.

My computer has slowed down recently.: A couple days ago my computer was working fine running ~100 fps on games and now averages 20 fps. I have cleaned my computer up and got rid of viruses. My internet is fine and other computers in my house are working perfectly fine. Reading other things, I have only found how...
  9. Microsoft: RD Web Client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft: RD Web Client: How do I log in to my Microsoft account with this? The site said "You don't have access to this Your sign-in was successful but you don't have permission to access this resource. More details" What is wrong? I do have a Microsoft Account. If this is an error, will you please...
  10. Windows 10 is slow and unresponsive just recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 is slow and unresponsive just recently: A few weeks ago, I noticed that Windows had become slower as in typing in my password for start-up, right-clicking things, searching in Chrome and it would often freeze. I've attempted to look around in other support discussions, but none have ever fit mine. I haven't made...