Windows 10: Web Design Software

Discus and support Web Design Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for recommendations on offline web design software that excruciatingly simple!! My mind can no longer contemplate anything remotely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Jul 1, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

Web Design Software

Looking for recommendations on offline web design software that excruciatingly simple!! My mind can no longer contemplate anything remotely complicated. It matters not if its free or pay for, but obviously, if paid for, trail version would be handy.

:)

elbmek, Jul 1, 2017

2. Web Design Can't Load

Hello,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Before I can assist you please answer the question stated below:

1. What is the make and model of your phone?

2. Is this issue persistent only with Edge?

As of now I suggest that you perform soft reset and check if the issue persist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Sim card reader

i also facing same problems.....in my mobile

Regards,

Daniel

Web site design tips

danielhudson---01, Jul 1, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Web Design Software

Most websites (80%) are created by using WordPress themes but it is still possible to do it using basic html. There is quite a lot to learn and you have to think quite differently about setting up pages to work across multiple browsers and the wide range of screen resolutions and sizes of devices that your site will be read on. It is not like creating a Word or PDF document that will always be opened by the same software application. Every aspect of the text and layout has to be specified.

A good introduction to this can be found here: Web Design for Beginners

philc43, Jul 2, 2017
  5. elbmek Win User
    In Expression its WISYWIG. I create the page visually and the code writes itself. I have option to go to code page and can 'tweak' odds and sods. But it has problems with browsers. If it (table settings) does not work on FF or Opera then I assume it does not on other peoples too? I had a look at dreamweaver once but I couldn't get me head around it.

elbmek, Jul 2, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    That is precisely the type of problem you run into. Others will see the same problems when viewing on their browsers too. I do not think there is a universal WYSIWYG website design tool that will work across all browsers without a lot of tweaking of the code. That is why WordPress is so popular, it has already done the background work to make its plug in themes look good across multiple browsers.

philc43, Jul 2, 2017
  7. Samuria Win User
    What are you going to use it for often using a free blog can be the answer as with that you just pick a theme and add in bits you want you can have a domain name as well

Samuria, Jul 2, 2017
  8. elbmek Win User

Web Design Software

I have many sites on various topics, from 3 x local history, ww2 subs, ww2, one on a ship, named site, one on a naval captain, regimental army one with forum, one on small craft/SOE. I uysed to have a wordpress blog but binned it, I will take another look at their site regarding webs. Very grateful for the info and expertise.

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Web Design Software

1. Web Design Software - Similar Threads - Web Design Software

2. Microsoft's Fluent Design system comes to the web

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft's Fluent Design system comes to the web: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/6fwzvg/microsofts_fluent_design_system_comes_to_the_web/
  3. Web design WYSIWYG app advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web design WYSIWYG app advice: I am looking for Dreamweaver alternative, and I found Site Designer Responsive Site Designer | CoffeeCup Software But it looks a little bit old and expensive Any other alternative? Thanks 182826
  4. 3D design software suggestions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3D design software suggestions: I've had no luck finding software to create 3D objects. Not for beginners, anyway. I don't want any online, because you can't save the objects. Blender is too complicated. I tried FreeCAD but there were no instructions and it froze my PC. I've been searching for one just...
  5. Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software to fill the empty "Web Protection" void?: [ATTACH] As I'm sure many of you are aware, Windows 10 comes built in with Windows Defender upon installation. However, if you go the Security Providers section of the Defender settings, the "Web Protection" space is empty leaving seemingly no web protection in place other...
  6. windows software purchase in Alibaba Web Site

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows software purchase in Alibaba Web Site: 아래 웹 사이트에서 Windows 10을 구입하고 싶습니다. Microsoft와의 인증 파트너이기 때문에 컴퓨터에 설치할 수 있습니까? https://microsoftmcp.en.alibaba.com/ko_KR/?spm=a2700.icbuShop.88.29.4fb74a351Rh0YQ...
  7. New Fluent Design and Intelligent features coming to OneDrive for Web

in Windows 10 News
    New Fluent Design and Intelligent features coming to OneDrive for Web: Over a billion people use Office every day, across different industries, geographies, and even generations. They trust our products to help manage everything from trillions of dollars of global business to their children’s homework. Last year at the BUILD conference,...
  8. Is windows 10 designed to rejact all old software?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is windows 10 designed to rejact all old software?: Will any games or software older than windows 10 ever work on windows 10? I can't even install old games, let alone have them crash on me. Some of them aren't more than 10 years old. While trying to load an old video game, I get an error message saying something else is...
  9. Web design for Real beginners - Ms Expression Web 4 or Wordpress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web design for Real beginners - Ms Expression Web 4 or Wordpress: Hi there I'm a REAL BEGINNER at this stuff - not even 101 - probably 001 !!!!- and doing it just for fun currently - although I do Vinyl Record cutting for people so eventually I'll want a business and shopping basket site. - Much later though after I've learned a bit...
  10. Web cam software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web cam software: Im trying to find new software for my Logitech Orbit Quick Cam not having much luck*Think 18998