Windows 10: Web design WYSIWYG app advice

Discus and support Web design WYSIWYG app advice in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for Dreamweaver alternative, and I found Site Designer Responsive Site Designer | CoffeeCup Software But it looks a little bit old and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by camelia, Jul 20, 2021.

1. camelia Win User

Web design WYSIWYG app advice

I am looking for Dreamweaver alternative, and I found Site Designer Responsive Site Designer | CoffeeCup Software But it looks a little bit old and expensive Any other alternative? Thanks

:)

camelia, Jul 20, 2021
  2. grunt_408 Win User

Web design help.

I have designed a couple of sites with Serif Webplus X4 . It is not a bad WYSIWYG web software.

grunt_408, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Web design WYSIWYG app advice

WYSIWYG

It is also happening when I create a pdf. There is no wysiwyg!

Melissa_Bell, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Web design WYSIWYG app advice

1. Web design WYSIWYG app advice - Similar Threads - Web design WYSIWYG

2. Microsoft's Fluent Design system comes to the web

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft's Fluent Design system comes to the web: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NiveaGeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/6fwzvg/microsofts_fluent_design_system_comes_to_the_web/
  3. This app isn’t compatible with this advice

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app isn’t compatible with this advice: Hello.I have g5 15 and i had a problem in ssd and i changed it and when i changed it windows changed and i can’t download dell apps on Microsoft and i need it what can i do ?...
  4. Cricut Design App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cricut Design App: I'm hoping someone can help me. I downloaded the Cricut Design Space app onto my Dell Windows 10 OS. The app worked when I first downloaded. I logged out for a few hours, when I tried to log back in the app was blank and no longer showing any options other than the task bar...
  5. WYSIWYG problem formatting envelopes in Word mail-merge

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WYSIWYG problem formatting envelopes in Word mail-merge: I'm trying to address some envelopes (8.5"W x 6"H) with addresses from an Excel spreadsheet. The merge works fine, and the placement of the text on the envelopes is fine inside the editing view. In Print Preview, however, while the text displays correctly an imported JPG is...
  6. New Fluent Design and Intelligent features coming to OneDrive for Web

in Windows 10 News
    New Fluent Design and Intelligent features coming to OneDrive for Web: Over a billion people use Office every day, across different industries, geographies, and even generations. They trust our products to help manage everything from trillions of dollars of global business to their children’s homework. Last year at the BUILD conference,...
  7. Looking for software/app advice.....

Looking for software/app advice.....: I work in the transportation industry and we have to keep a list of when and where our trucks are loading and unloading. There are 3 of us that use this information. We currently keep 3 different lists on 3 different yellow legal pads. The problem is that when one of us make...
  8. Web Design Software

Web Design Software: Looking for recommendations on offline web design software that excruciatingly simple!! My mind can no longer contemplate anything remotely complicated. It matters not if its free or pay for, but obviously, if paid for, trail version would be handy. 88025
  9. Web design for Real beginners - Ms Expression Web 4 or Wordpress

Web design for Real beginners - Ms Expression Web 4 or Wordpress: Hi there I'm a REAL BEGINNER at this stuff - not even 101 - probably 001 !!!!- and doing it just for fun currently - although I do Vinyl Record cutting for people so eventually I'll want a business and shopping basket site. - Much later though after I've learned a bit...
  10. Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)

in Windows 10 News
    Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta): Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta) or Adobe XD, is a new creative tool from Adobe for designing high-fidelity prototypes of websites and mobile apps. You can try a new public preview released today of Adobe XD on Windows 10. Why Adobe XD? A well-designed app often starts...