Windows 10: web discover

Discus and support web discover in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can anyone help me out with this web discover i have no idea what it is, i tabbed over to chrome and its just at the top of the screen the rest of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stephenrozmiarek, Jan 11, 2021.

1. web discover

can anyone help me out with this web discover i have no idea what it is, i tabbed over to chrome and its just at the top of the screen the rest of the screen is all grey and cant close it.

:)

stephenrozmiarek, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Jan 11, 2021
  3. emelsom Win User
    How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

web discover

are you sure you want to leave this web page.....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue with particular web site are all the web site?

• From when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to open Internet Explorer without the add-ons and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type “iexplore -extoff” without the quotes and hit Enter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

web discover

1. web discover - Similar Threads - web discover

2. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  3. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  4. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  5. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  6. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  8. I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now...: I uploaded pictures in some browsers web they show parameter error 613 what i should do now kindly help me i use this web through mn mobile huawei...
  9. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  10. how to delete chromium , byte and web discover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to delete chromium , byte and web discover: sir i am aditya and i m not able to delete byte antivirus and web discover from my computer after deleting it from control panal i m not able to delete chromium also sir can you help me...