Windows 10: web discover

Discus and support web discover in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can anyone help me out with this web discover i have no idea what it is, i tabbed over to chrome and its just at the top of the screen the rest of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stephenrozmiarek, Jan 11, 2021.

1. web discover

can anyone help me out with this web discover i have no idea what it is, i tabbed over to chrome and its just at the top of the screen the rest of the screen is all grey and cant close it.

:)

stephenrozmiarek, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Jan 11, 2021
  3. emelsom Win User
    How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

web discover

are you sure you want to leave this web page.....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue with particular web site are all the web site?

• From when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to open Internet Explorer without the add-ons and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type “iexplore -extoff” without the quotes and hit Enter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

web discover

1. web discover - Similar Threads - web discover

2. Performance Improvements in Microsoft Excel for the Web

in Windows 10 News
    Performance Improvements in Microsoft Excel for the Web: With an uncompromised goal to provide our customers with the ideal, fast, and smooth user experience, we’re excited to announce the latest significant performance improvements in Excel for the web. We have addressed and improved several scenarios, including...
  3. Microsoft Edge supporting Open Web Docs to deliver web developer docs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge supporting Open Web Docs to deliver web developer docs: Today, we’re happy to share our support for Open Web Docs, a new collective launching today which is dedicated to sustainably supporting high-quality, browser-agnostic, community-driven web developer documentation. Open Web Docs employs full-time writing staff to...
  4. How to give a name to a small web page running on my local host?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to give a name to a small web page running on my local host?: Hi, I'm running a small database on my localhost using the IP address found on my IPV4. This application is only used within my network, but I wanted to give it a name instead of using the IP address. Can you help me get that setup?...
  5. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: The only web browser that works on my computer is microsoft edge. Any other web browsers such as fire fox and google chrome do not work anymore. they open for a split second and then close. I have tried re-installing the web browser, checking for malware with malware bytes,...
  6. Interlacing-like flicker in web browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interlacing-like flicker in web browsers: Here's what it looks like at it's worst: https://youtu.be/fc_FQPJ6sJE I say interlacing-like since whenever I look up "flicker in windows 10" all that comes up is tabs disappearing and such, which is not what is happening. I only notice this in web browsers or web-based...
  7. The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The only Web Browser that works is Microsoft edge: I normally use Firefox for all my web browsing. but for some reason when I open it or any web browser that is not Microsoft edge, it instantly closes. I have tried reinstalling it multiple times, running it in safe mode or as an administrator, and I have no clue what else I...
  8. Does backing up Windows credentials in Credential Manager also back up Web credentials?

Does backing up Windows credentials in Credential Manager also back up Web credentials?: If not, how can I back up Web credentials? submitted by /u/ICBananas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2vjht/does_backing_up_windows_credentials_in_credential/
  9. How can I change the start menu web search from Edge and Bing to Firefox and DuckDuckGo

How can I change the start menu web search from Edge and Bing to Firefox and DuckDuckGo: I've searched this question many times but I never find the answer I'm looking for, if you search something in the start menu on the web it'll open Edge and Bing, I want it to use Firefox and DuckDuckGo. Surely there must be some sort of registry key I can modify to force it...
  10. how to delete chromium , byte and web discover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to delete chromium , byte and web discover: sir i am aditya and i m not able to delete byte antivirus and web discover from my computer after deleting it from control panal i m not able to delete chromium also sir can you help me...