Windows 10: Web Form Security

Discus and support Web Form Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When completing a web form, are your details submitted as you type them (e.g. name and address) or is the information only sent when you submit the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Steve C, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Steve C Win User

Web Form Security

When completing a web form, are your details submitted as you type them (e.g. name and address) or is the information only sent when you submit the form? If the former, how do you stop the instant transmission of key strokes?

:)

Steve C, Jan 27, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

Looking to make a form

I'm looking to make a web form that will write to a mysql table. What's a basic step by step of what ill need. (Plan on doing it via php)

Already have the mysql db setup.

edit--

Figured it out *Big Grin Web Form Security :D

ShiBDiB, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Fillable forms online

Hi Toni,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which web browser are you facing the issue with?
    • Did you try using a different web browser?

In case you are facing the issue with Internet Explorer, I suggest you to reset the settings and check if it helps.

How to reset Internet Explorer settings.

I suggest you to try the steps provided to reset Internet Explorer, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

You may also refer to this article to check if that helps.

Remember passwords and fill out web forms for Internet Explorer 11

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Web Form Security

Fillable forms online

This was useless, thank you not at all.

nilsgrevillius, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Web Form Security

1. Web Form Security - Similar Threads - Web Form Security

2. I cannot download anything form the web.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download anything form the web.: I tried to download pdfs, drivers, files from google drive but couldn't download at all. I also tried using different browsers to download the same but facing the same issue. Please support....
  3. I cannot download anything form the web.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download anything form the web.: I tried to download pdfs, drivers, files from google drive but couldn't download at all. I also tried using different browsers to download the same but facing the same issue. Please support....
  4. unable to sign in windows security form sandbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to sign in windows security form sandbox: I am unable to sign in to my account from Sandbox in Windows 10. A pop-up comes in that says Defender is not active. It asks for my e-mail and then authenticates it in Microsoft authenticator. It then asks for a one-time only password for Microsoft. When I enter the password,...
  5. unable to sign in windows security form sandbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sign in windows security form sandbox: I am unable to sign in to my account from Sandbox in Windows 10. A pop-up comes in that says Defender is not active. It asks for my e-mail and then authenticates it in Microsoft authenticator. It then asks for a one-time only password for Microsoft. When I enter the password,...
  6. Web security

Web security: Hi. If my PC is not a shared or public PC, and I am running Windows 10, and I am browsing with Edge, is the built-in web protection sufficient? Or should I purchase a web-protection product for example, McAfee?...
  7. related to security and web protection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    related to security and web protection: Dear Microsoft I want to know that while I am using windows 10 in my PC/Laptop, do I need a third party anti virus and web protection packsoftware to be installed in my PC or Laptop to keep safe my data? kindly suggest...
  8. Phoniex RC Windows security with forms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phoniex RC Windows security with forms: Microsoft this is not a question. I fly RC models & have done so for over 30 years. I have several RC simulators on my desktop computers both windows 7 & 10. This statement is a windows 10 comparability windows 10 security statement. Not a question. I expect Microsoft to...
  9. computer and web security.

computer and web security.: Does anyone really need any other protection for their computers besides Microsoft Defender? If others protections are needed what is the best system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-and-web-security/7d562ee6-b8f2-4392-96cb-97f3fa54b6c3
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...