Windows 10: Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser?

Discus and support Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It was determined before I got this laptop HP Probook someone must've spilled liquid on the keys. The web start page/web home key will press itself at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hayza Kenzo, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser?

It was determined before I got this laptop HP Probook someone must've spilled liquid on the keys. The web start page/web home key will press itself at random times, taking the tab I am browsing to my start page by itself.I went into the Registery and added a ShellExecute with blank values to remove the key. It works when the web browser is NOT up in front, but when I am in the webbrowser Edge, Vivaldi it still works when you press it, or when it presses itself, to take me off my webpage and into the start page again. Why will it work when not using the browser?Please help! Win 11

:)

Hayza Kenzo, Jan 21, 2023

2. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Jan 21, 2023
  3. HossHuge Win User
    Web Browsers by country

I was surprised to see that the Chinese use Explorer and that North Koreans use Chrome.

Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser? [​IMG]

Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser? [​IMG]

HossHuge, Jan 21, 2023
  4. Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser?

I can't set my default web browser

Hi Jorin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

It is unusual that you are unable to set a default web browser.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to choose a default web browser again and check if the issue persists.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open the control panel.

3. Type default programs in the control panel search box and open it.

4. Click "set your default programs".

5. From the list of programs, locate Google chrome or Microsoft edge, click on it and click "set this program as my default".

6. Save the changes and check again.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser?

1. Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser? - Similar Threads - Web Home key

2. Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Home key presses by itself, how to disable in web browser?: It was determined before I got this laptop HP Probook someone must've spilled liquid on the keys. The web start page/web home key will press itself at random times, taking the tab I am browsing to my start page by itself.I went into the Registery and added a ShellExecute with...
  3. web browser

web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling all web browsers: I'm wanting to know if there's a way to disable all web browser access including the Windows Search Box being able to pull up web results. I need for Steam and my virtual desktop interface client to work, but other than those two I don't want any access to the internet. I...
  5. Disabling all web browsers

Disabling all web browsers: I'm wanting to know if there's a way to disable all web browser access including the Windows Search Box being able to pull up web results. I need for Steam and my virtual desktop interface client to work, but other than those two I don't want any access to the internet. I...
  6. Disabling all web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Web browser

Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  8. Web browser.

Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  9. pressing f1 opens a web browser.

pressing f1 opens a web browser.: Hello Community, Whenever i press f1 , it opens a new tab in the chrome browser. I have googled for a solution, but none of those worked. i will explain what i tried: So i read on the internet to change the file name called HelpPane.exe and it should block everything. (...
  10. pressing f1 opens a web browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    pressing f1 opens a web browser.: Hello Community, Whenever i press f1 , it opens a new tab in the chrome browser. I have googled for a solution, but none of those worked. i will explain what i tried: So i read on the internet to change the file name called HelpPane.exe and it should block everything. (...