Windows 10: Web interface to manage Active Directory

Discus and support Web interface to manage Active Directory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does microsoft provides any web interface to manage Active Directory ? i am running Windows 2016 AD and would like to manage it remotely through web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Faisal Gillani, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Web interface to manage Active Directory

Does microsoft provides any web interface to manage Active Directory ? i am running Windows 2016 AD and would like to manage it remotely through web interface.Can you point me into the right directiion please?FG

:)

Faisal Gillani, Dec 3, 2022

2. Active Directory Computers list

Hello,

I am trying to add an organizational unit to the active directory I created on my windows server 2016. However, I realize that there is no computer in the active directory computer list on my DNS domain
    (Server Manager > Tools > AD Users and Computer > domain > Computers). I did set up ADDS, DNS and DHCP through server manager. Changed the Network settings, changed the system name. Every possible thing has been tried, but I fail to understand why there is
    no computer in the active directory computer list on my DNS domain. The Domain name and the full computer name (Name.DomainName.com) does show up in the system properties. Please help me out.

HarshaDubba, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...ing-the-cloud/

Brink, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Drone Win User

Web interface to manage Active Directory

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Web interface to manage Active Directory

1. Web interface to manage Active Directory - Similar Threads - Web interface manage

2. Web interface to manage Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web interface to manage Active Directory: Does microsoft provides any web interface to manage Active Directory ? i am running Windows 2016 AD and would like to manage it remotely through web interface.Can you point me into the right directiion please?FG...
  3. Active directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  4. Active directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active directory: We have a little bit problematic here. We are seeing names in our active directory. There are some computer names that we cant track so we need to configure and remove it in our directory. How can we remove it if we can see those names?...
  5. Active directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. IntelR Management Engine Interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR Management Engine Interface: Is this device IntelR Management Engine Interface necessary this system device causes crash at startup 2 to 3 times some timesshare your opinion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-management-engine-interface/ab5e6a4b-af0e-4417-853a-82c149735ffd
  7. Cannot access the web interface of local devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access the web interface of local devices: Hello all, I have an interesting issue which I hope I can get help with. I'm running Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.535. When my network profile is set to 'Private' I am unable to access the web interface of any of my local devices such as my router or NAS but I can ping them...
  8. active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  9. Web Interface

in Browsers and Email
    Web Interface: Need Internet Explorer 11.103.10586.0 for work. I have higher version. Solved with compatibility view. 54735
  10. Problem with Seagate NAS web interface.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Seagate NAS web interface.: Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has or knows a fix for this. There are broken icons when your in the NAS web interface (Picture Below). I tried resetting the NAS back to factory settings and nothing. Does anyone have a idea how to fix this? Thank you!*Smile [img]...