Windows 10: Web Interface

Discus and support Web Interface in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Need Internet Explorer 11.103.10586.0 for work. I have higher version. Solved with compatibility view. 54735 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Be4stElectrjc, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Web Interface

Need Internet Explorer 11.103.10586.0 for work. I have higher version.

Solved with compatibility view.

:)

Be4stElectrjc, Jun 28, 2016
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

gmail web mobile interface

Mhm, I am not sure, we did not misunderstood each other. If you add your Google account to your Windows phone as outlined by me, you do not have to go for the webpage via Microsoft Edge anymore. I know, this does not solve your reported issue, but isn’t
    that a viable solution in your case?

Abi99 (2), Jun 28, 2016
  3. gmail web mobile interface

So you are sure we did misunderstood ... me too ;-)

Yes, Outlook Email is a viable solution. At least, it allows to see the messages in their original format

(The basic html interface of Gmail is almost useless as the messages are only displayed in text format)

But I miss the automatic categorization of incoming emails.

In Outlook Mail, all incoming emails are listed into the Inbox.

I continue to access Gmail with Edge, setting Website preference to "Desktop version".

This is also a "viable" solution as the resolution does not fit the 5" size of the screen

and force to zoom in and out all the time.

Regards,

Laurent

Regards

Laurent G0, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

Web Interface

1. Web Interface - Similar Threads - Web Interface

2. I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not see the whole/full i.e. the bottom web page.: Hello, I have a problem opening a web page, I can not see the whole page of the website, i.e. I can not see the bottom of the web page. The width of the web page also does not fit with the width of the screen, i.e. the width of the web page is smaller. I use Windows 11 and 64...
  3. How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder: I can use the Photos app on my PC or web Photos interface to view my OneDrive-based Pictures folder with no problem. However, when I send a "Share" link for that folder to my wife, access is more difficult. Although she can open the folder and view the files and pictures, we...
  4. How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder

How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder: I can use the Photos app on my PC or web Photos interface to view my OneDrive-based Pictures folder with no problem. However, when I send a "Share" link for that folder to my wife, access is more difficult. Although she can open the folder and view the files and pictures, we...
  5. Web interface to manage Active Directory

Web interface to manage Active Directory: Does microsoft provides any web interface to manage Active Directory ? i am running Windows 2016 AD and would like to manage it remotely through web interface.Can you point me into the right directiion please?FG...
  6. Web interface to manage Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web interface to manage Active Directory: Does microsoft provides any web interface to manage Active Directory ? i am running Windows 2016 AD and would like to manage it remotely through web interface.Can you point me into the right directiion please?FG...
  7. Microsoft Store gets a new web interface similar to the one on Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store gets a new web interface similar to the one on Windows 10 and 11: A new design for the web version of the Microsoft Store is live. It has the Preview tag at the top, which indicates it is still an experimental design. [ATTACH] Microsoft overhauled its Store app on PC, when Windows 11 was released last year. It was a much-needed change. I...
  8. Cannot access the web interface of local devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access the web interface of local devices: Hello all, I have an interesting issue which I hope I can get help with. I'm running Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.535. When my network profile is set to 'Private' I am unable to access the web interface of any of my local devices such as my router or NAS but I can ping them...
  9. Windows Mail App slow to load attachments from email sent via gmail web interface

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail App slow to load attachments from email sent via gmail web interface: I've seen a lot of issues as far back as 2015 related to Microsoft Mail app being slow to load attachments. Here it is 2019 and I'm also seeing this same problem -- None of the old support requests seems to have a good answer why this is happening. I discovered something I...
  10. Problem with Seagate NAS web interface.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with Seagate NAS web interface.: Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has or knows a fix for this. There are broken icons when your in the NAS web interface (Picture Below). I tried resetting the NAS back to factory settings and nothing. Does anyone have a idea how to fix this? Thank you!*Smile [img]...