Windows 10: Web logo

Discus and support Web logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When l create a shortcut from website l only get edge logo vice web logo.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K2000K, Apr 24, 2019.

1. K2000K Win User

Web logo

When l create a shortcut from website l only get edge logo vice web logo.

:)

K2000K, Apr 24, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Web logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Web logo

1. Web logo - Similar Threads - Web logo

2. Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Timeline missing web pages in recent tasks: In windows timeline, recent web sessions are not listed. Though currently running web sessions are listed. It was working very well at the start of introduction of this feature in stable updates. This problem started just before one or two months....
  3. Problem with Web Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Web Camera: I have a problem. My web camera is showing an upside down image just before Windows 10 19H2 was released. It happened when I reset my operating system back to Windows 7 Pro. I tried many things, such as updating my drivers (although I could not find the camera driver to...
  4. Disabling "See web results" from search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling "See web results" from search: Hi. I've tried multiple tutorials on the internet, and nothing removes the "see web results" in 1903. It's really irritating that Edge opens when I mistype something and press enter. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/ApertureNext [link] [comments]...
  5. Can't open PDF files from web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open PDF files from web: All of a sudden, I can't access any pdf files from the web anymore. I click the link to open the file (even ones that have worked fine before) and it just opens a new tab with a blank grey screen. I am using Chrome....
  6. OneDrive content search (words inside documents) (app and web)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive content search (words inside documents) (app and web): Hello, Is it possible to search words content inside a document using android app or even the web version of onedrive? I can just search file by it´s names, but i can´t find any files by the content inside the words documents, for example. Thanks!...
  7. NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NetFx Repair Tool causes Web Browsers to crash: My AutoCAD 2019 64 bit stopped working. One of the trouble shooting steps was to run NetFx Repair Tool, so I did. However, once I ran it, now whenever I open Google Chrome OR Internet Explorer, they both flash open for a second and then instantly crash/close. No error...
  8. Does Builtin Windows Defender provides Web Protection in Windows 10 1909 Pro 64Bit ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Builtin Windows Defender provides Web Protection in Windows 10 1909 Pro 64Bit ?: On 15-11-2019, I did clean installation of windows 10 1909 pro 64bit, i found that windows defender does not provide WEB Protection. Instead windows tell to find compatible web protection software through microsoft store Does Builtin Windows Defender provides Web...
  9. Windows timeline on my laptop doesn't show closed web sessions. How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows timeline on my laptop doesn't show closed web sessions. How to fix it?: I use web browsing a lot and many time want to reopen the webpages visited recently through timeline. The timeline feature is awesome but now a days it doesn't show the webpages visited recently. It just started before a month or two I think. Earlier it was working fine. Even...
  10. loging in to msn web page with butter fly logo

in Cortana
    loging in to msn web page with butter fly logo: sir.my lap top is a Microsoft surface ,I cant open the web page msn with the butterfly logo, this I a recent problem. I used to be able to it before any help advice. thanks...