Windows 10: web page blocked

Discus and support web page blocked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CetaDochterman, Jan 15, 2019.

1. web page blocked

I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator?

:)

CetaDochterman, Jan 15, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Child account web page access

Hello,

To allow or block specific websites. Follow steps below:

1. Sign in to family on the Microsoft account website.

2. Select the child you want to turn on web browsing limits for.

3. Select Web browsing.

4. To add a site to their allow list, go to Always allow these and enter the
    URL of a website you want to allow.

5. To add a site to their block list, go to Always block these and enter the
    URL of a website you want to block.

To learn more, check our
    support page

Regards.

Jane Lla, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

web page blocked

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

web page blocked

1. web page blocked - Similar Threads - web page blocked

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I block apps from opening web pages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I block apps from opening web pages?: I have a very useful application that requires me to constantly open and close it, the only problem is that it opens a link to twitter every time. I find it really annoying, if there is a way to block apps (or even better, specific apps) from opening new web browser instances...
  6. Web page zoom

in Windows 10 Support
    Web page zoom: Most browsers have the facility to zoom in & out of web pages but they all seem to use the same increments. Starting at 100% they go 110 - 120 - 133 etc or similar. unfortunately when you get much above that they seem to jump in increments of 100 or more ie 300 - 400 etc....
  7. Web Page Blocked...?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Page Blocked...?!: For days I cannot open this page as it belongs to my insurance in Portland Oregon as seen below and I really need urgently to be able to open it up ...?! Please...anyone familiar with this situations and expertise can help me out to restore and have access to this...
  8. web page reverts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page reverts: Web pages revert back to previous pages without actions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-reverts/60ba63dd-ab5e-491e-8698-94347050c7bb
  9. Windows Web Blocking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Web Blocking: Why is Windows blocking access to my own website through Edge ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-web-blocking/fa478e5f-9a5c-48a4-8ed3-f2f1609deb59
  10. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is url blocked from peets coffee