Windows 10: Web Page Losing Connection

Discus and support Web Page Losing Connection in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am losing my webpage frequently. Then I need to click on "Recover Webpage". I am also receiving up to 70 spam mails a day. I am presently using... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rjordan393, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Web Page Losing Connection

I am losing my webpage frequently. Then I need to click on "Recover Webpage". I am also receiving up to 70 spam mails a day. I am presently using internet explorer 11.
    I do not know where to start to fix this. I am using Norton Security, CCleaner, Malwarebytes anti-Malware, Iobits Advanced System Care and Smart Defrag 5.
    So I am wondering if I have these programs set up properly.
    So If I cannot fix this, I am thinking about using another browser like Googles Chrome or Firefox.

But Either one must have a menu bar at the top and a favorites bar.

Is there a solution?

:)

rjordan393, Sep 27, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Internet randomly gets ''not secured''

It's hard to make a firm diagnosis without knowing the full text of the message you are seeing.

In general, when a web browser tells you that your connection is not secure, it means to say that the web page you are trying to view cannot establish a secure connection with your web browser. That's because the owner of the web page has not arranged to
    have a secure connection. There's nothing you can do about that. If the connection between the web page and your browser isn't secure, an attacker can observe everything you are sending to and receiving from the web page and tamper with it.

The real solution to this is for the web page owner to ensure that your connection is secure from the very first second that you connect. Otherwise, there may be methods that setup a secure connection after your web browser has already connected to the web
    page, and that's what you may be seeing.

BulldogXX, Sep 27, 2016
  3. larry_ng Win User
    9500 web connection but no access to web pages?

Hi Nokia Friends

I am desparate in geting this solved because my aim of getting 9300i phone is for accessing to Internet email.

Can someone pls help me..

Thank you

larry

larry_ng, Sep 27, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Web Page Losing Connection

If your running all those tools it will slow it to a crawl and they won't work as they conflict with each other

Samuria, Sep 27, 2016
  5. I'll see if I can determine which one's are enabled and disable them with exception of Norton.

rjordan393, Sep 27, 2016
  6. OK, I placed those programs on manual and ran a system restore and appears to have fix the problem.

rjordan393, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Web Page Losing Connection

1. Web Page Losing Connection - Similar Threads - Web Page Losing

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web Pages Won't Load But Wifi Is Connected: Hello I'm trying to solve an issue in which web pages won't load on a laptop, however the laptop is connected to Wifi. So far I've recommended using cmd to do a dns flush and making sure the ip4 and ip6 settings are set to automatic. The problem persists across multiple...
  6. web page reverts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page reverts: Web pages revert back to previous pages without actions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-reverts/60ba63dd-ab5e-491e-8698-94347050c7bb
  7. Copying from the web loses images in page recently

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copying from the web loses images in page recently: With articles I liked to save for later I used to use Word as platform of choice to be able to add my findings to the collected material later , so it was simple , select the page content then paste in Word and save . Now lately Word managed to stab my back by making me save...
  8. web page blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page blocked: I attempt to open Peets coffee ap and am told to contact administrator. I am the only one who uses the computer. who is administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-blocked/7341d1be-6d3d-40c2-9031-6fd0f9ccac7c
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...
  10. Keep losing web connectivity since 1511 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep losing web connectivity since 1511 upgrade: Since the upgrade to 1511 came through I have started randomly losing my connection to the web. At random moments Chrome stops being able to load or update pages from the web. I then find that Edge cannot load pages from the web either. They can however continue to load pages...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Web Page Losing Connection