Windows 10: web page on my phone not access on your PC ?

Discus and support web page on my phone not access on your PC ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi My device samsung note 8 already link to my Computer in windows 10 but when I want to share web page from Edge Browser on my phone not access... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by spicy, Sep 26, 2019.

1. spicy Win User

web page on my phone not access on your PC ?

hi

My device samsung note 8 already link to my Computer in windows 10 but when I want to share web page from Edge Browser on my phone not

access on my PC .

It tries to connect to my computer but it is useless ?

:)

spicy, Sep 26, 2019

2. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Sep 26, 2019
  3. dmcv Win User
    6630 as web access for PC

I bought my 6630 with the intention of using it as access to the web for my laptop, especially when travelling abroad.

I am not having much luck with the 'flakey' PC Suite software and do not seem to be able to access the internet from my laptop via the 6630. I am using a bluetooth adapter.

Have I got the wrong Nokia Model? Is there one that will do the job better?

Has anyone successfully accessed web pages on a laptop through a 6630?

I do get email and acces web pages on the 6630 but need to use it to connect my laptop.

Any suggestions or advise welcome. Thanks.

4. Arun B J Win User

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. web page on my phone not access on your PC ? - Similar Threads - web page phone

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Creation of user that cannot access web pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creation of user that cannot access web pages: I would like to create a user in my windows 10 Home 64 bit, that will not have access to certain pages. For example I would like to create a non-admin user that would not be able to access the youtube but is allowed to access other pages. How can I do that?...
  5. Outlook popups for accessing email on a web page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook popups for accessing email on a web page: When you want to use the email button on a web site to contact that person, it opens outlook. My email is gmail and I have a 365 family account but the outlook that opens still wants me to sign up for 365 and pay even though we already have it. I would like to have outlook...
  6. web page on my phone not access on your PC ?

in Windows 10 Support
    web page on my phone not access on your PC ?: hi My device samsung note 8 already link to my Computer in windows 10 but when I want to share web page from Edge Browser on my phone not access on my PC . It tries to connect to my computer but it is useless ? 141264
  7. web page on my phone not access on your PC ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    web page on my phone not access on your PC ?: hi My device samsung note 8 already link to my Computer in windows 10 but when I want to share web page from Edge Browser on my phone not access on my PC . It tries to connect to my computer but it is useless ?...
  8. Your Phone on pc

Your Phone on pc: one time I was able to click and Your Phone would open on my pc, now I cannot open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-on-pc/d073371e-3b54-438a-9545-f1b4d7449139
  9. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  10. How to send web page URL from your Phone to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to send web page URL from your Phone to Windows 10: [ATTACH] Apart from Windows, Microsoft Edge Browser is available for mobile iOS and Android devices. As such, it guarantees continuous browsing experience from your mobile device to your Windows 10 PC. This is especially beneficial in cases where you want the [...] This post...