Windows 10: Web Pages Load Slow on Windows 10 Computer only

Discus and support Web Pages Load Slow on Windows 10 Computer only in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 computer and its the only one that is slow loading web pages. This just started after a system update. For example, just to come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alan93, Aug 12, 2020.

1. alan93 Win User

Web Pages Load Slow on Windows 10 Computer only

I have a windows 10 computer and its the only one that is slow loading web pages. This just started after a system update.

For example, just to come to this answers.microsoft.com website, it took about 2 minutes to load.

on fast.com I am getting about 580mbs speed.

I am using edge browser and before the page loaded there were small dots circling in the left hand side of the browser tab.

I have a smart phone and a mac book on wifi that loads fast.

This desktop windows 10 pc on ethernet takes a long time to load a web page.

If I do a ping of www.google.com it takes about 30 seconds to a minute to get the response back.

What happened to internet browsing on this windows 10 computer?

:)

alan93, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Vanna_123 Win User

Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help the very slow loading of web pages?

Will upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1 help with the very slow loading of web pages? Even in some emails where there are pictures or links, I get the red X for about a minute before it loads. It's like I stepped backwards 10 years. This just recently
    starting happening in the last few weeks. Nothing has changed on my computer. Has been working great for many years. I am on Internet Explorer 11. Any suggestions?

Vanna_123, Aug 12, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 12, 2020
  4. bluesriff Win User

some web pages slow to load

my pc running windows 10 latest version 64 bit, kasperskey 2017 security. some web pages are slow to load in edge browser sometimes

freezing, explorer 11 is also slow but not freezing. i have cleared history on both, scanned with kaspersky 2017 found no issues,

run sfc scannow found no issues, run adwcleaner and it found 4 issues removed them, stil no better then used ccleaner still got

web pages loading slow.

i have checked for any updates.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

bluesriff, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Web Pages Load Slow on Windows 10 Computer only - Similar Threads - Web Pages Load

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. web pages opening slow

web pages opening slow: Hello Community: Scenario: I have an HP Desktop PC with Windows 10 home as the OS. I have been having to use a password / Pin number to log onto my pc, I did not want a password sign on anymore, I tried to make the change from password log on to NO PASSWORD or PIN...
  6. web page loading

web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  7. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  8. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version...
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...