Windows 10: Web pages not loading properly on one monitor but fine on the other?

Discus and support Web pages not loading properly on one monitor but fine on the other? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a dual screen setup of a Sony Bravia and a standard LCD monitor. The television is connected to a Raedon R9 via hdmi and the monitor is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zhillyz, Jun 4, 2016.

1. zhillyz Win User

Web pages not loading properly on one monitor but fine on the other?

I have a dual screen setup of a Sony Bravia and a standard LCD monitor. The television is connected to a Raedon R9 via hdmi and the monitor is connected to my ASUS P8Z77-V vga port. I have updated both drivers to the most up to date, the monitor is using IntelHD4000. I use Chrome which is also up to date, the same issue happens on firefox which is up to date but not Edge (that's convenient?).

Okay so as an example I try to load this page: Kharazim Build Guide “Feel the wrath of Ytar!”
    and when I do it with the browser on my monitor it doesn't load properly but on my TV it loads fine. I can even load it wrongly on monitor drag it over to TV and reload and it sorts itself. The website has skills or characters that you can hover over and it will display descriptions and extra information. When loaded on the monitor these are displayed very poorly almost unreadable, with transparent background, text having lots of line breaks so it isn't view-able in the field of view of the monitor and if you scroll you no longer have the mouse hovered over the correct place.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it as I fear that it is loading on each display using the corresponding driver and I just need to wait until Intel fix the issue in their driver

:)

zhillyz, Jun 4, 2016
  2. 71idor Win User

web pages not loading properly

Thanks for reply.

I used link and followed and now all seems to be ok.

I didnt mention that it was happening if i used chrome, ie11 or microsoft edge to go on to ebay or even microsoft website about windows 10 the videos would not load. many thanks for reply as it now seems stable

71idor, Jun 4, 2016
  3. 71idor Win User
    web pages not loading properly

seems to be stable now in edge and ie.

many thanks

71idor, Jun 4, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

I would try disabling the Intel 4000 (in the bios) and connect both to the R9 , not that familiar with AMD graphics but assume the R9 has at least a DVI,HDMI and VGA port if not more ? ( you don't say what model etc? ) and use the extend display option probably.

KB

Kbird, Jun 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Web pages not loading properly on one monitor but fine on the other? - Similar Threads - Web pages loading

2. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  3. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web pages not loading: My web pages are not loading. I tried on Chrome and then Edge.It was working this morning.I have cleared browser, cookies. etc. It made no difference.Any other suggestion? Thank you...
  4. web pages not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Web-Page No longer loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web-Page No longer loading: Hello, I've recently experienced an issue where a particular website will no longer load for me on my primary PC. Also, Grammarly keeps saying that it cannot connect to the internet when using it on MS Word, these two things occurred at the same time, but I have no way of...
  6. Cannot drag a document/web page etc to the other monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot drag a document/web page etc to the other monitor: This worked: Step 1: Press Windows+Pause Break to open System. Step 2: Choose Advanced system settings. Step 3: Click Settings in Performance. Step 4: In the Performance Options window, deselect Show window contents while dragging, and then hit OK. 152518
  7. web page loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web page loading: All of a sudden my web pages are loading very slow or not at all. Not that computer savy to figure it out myself. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-page-loading/6d8bfdef-3f29-471e-9247-86e399dd1595
  8. Web pages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Web pages not loading: Hi Some websites will not load on either Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Vivaldi. I have cleared the history and cache Tried both OpenDNS & Google DNS Full scan with Bitdefender AV, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware & Spybot Search & Destroy: nothing found Turned firewall off...
  9. Win10 not loading web-pages

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 not loading web-pages: Hello Win10 Forums! Today I have installed Win10 Pro edition and I'm currently trying it out. I have encountered this massive problem: Some web pages do not load! Some pages are completely fine (this one, facebook, stackoverflow, few other forums I visit...), but some...
  10. Slow Web Page Loading.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Web Page Loading.: Hi all Normally when i use the net all is fine. Noticed today when i run a video convertor programme in the background the loading of web pages is extremely slow. Stop Freemake video convertor and page loading is normal speed. I assumed it was memory, did memtest and no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Internet Explorer settings line breaks