Windows 10: Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working!

Discus and support Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; We've been using Web Sign In for our Azure AD Joined laptops for a while now and it was working blissfully. Users did not need to enter passwords for... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ak2766, Feb 20, 2022.

1. ak2766 Win User

Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working!

We've been using Web Sign In for our Azure AD Joined laptops for a while now and it was working blissfully. Users did not need to enter passwords for all services related to Office365. The world was good. However, since Friday, all we are now getting is the error message see attached screenshot:-----------------------------------------You'll need the Internet for this.It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet. Check your connection andtry again.-----------------------------------------The odd thing about this is that the laptop is definitely connected to the Internet as the SA

:)

ak2766, Feb 20, 2022
  2. robos Win User

Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, Feb 20, 2022
  3. Purchasing a web domain

I would suggest using this company. Used them several times for expiring domains and have snagged every single one of them.

https://www.snapnames.com/

ZenZimZaliben, Feb 20, 2022
  4. SarahKong Win User

Configure IIS under different Domain user than the current logged in User domain

No this is a web app configuration not IIS.

So you as the developer will have to write the app to accept a different auth other than windows.

So like forms or SAML.

https://idmintegration.com/blog/adding-saml-aut...

Then when you do that you can use a trust between you and your client using federation.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Feb 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working! - Similar Threads - Web Sign domain

2. Web Disk stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Disk stopped working: I had a drive mapped using web disk and right in the middle of browsing folders on it, I got disconnected. I haven't been able to log into it since.I checked my password by using a web browser to go to the domain:port and I get in, so I know it's not the password.I've tried...
  3. My built in web cam has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My built in web cam has stopped working: I currently have a HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa0024, all of a sudden my web cam has stopped working. IT does not show in the device manager and all the utilities to self repair fail. I have Windows 10 OS Build 19044 .I cant find the camera anywhere on my computer at all. I...
  4. My built in web cam has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built in web cam has stopped working: I currently have a HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa0024, all of a sudden my web cam has stopped working. IT does not show in the device manager and all the utilities to self repair fail. I have Windows 10 OS Build 19044 .I cant find the camera anywhere on my computer at all. I...
  5. My built in web cam has stopped working

6. Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working!: We've been using Web Sign In for our Azure AD Joined laptops for a while now and it was working blissfully. Users did not need to enter passwords for all services related to Office365. The world was good. However, since Friday, all we are now getting is the error message see...
  7. Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working!

Web Sign In when domain is SAML Federated has stopped working!: We've been using Web Sign In for our Azure AD Joined laptops for a while now and it was working blissfully. Users did not need to enter passwords for all services related to Office365. The world was good. However, since Friday, all we are now getting is the error message see...
  8. web camera stop working

web camera stop working: Please, help me with this matter, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-camera-stop-working/42f9f8de-96b1-47ed-ba9b-3df2cb4d9707
  9. OneDrive has stopped working; web page blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive has stopped working; web page blank: I've been uploading files to OneDrive by copying them to this OneDrive site in my Chrome browser: https://onedrive.live.com/ But now all I see there is an animated row of dots across the top of the page, which is blank except for the menus. For awhile, I was getting...
  10. Web camera has stopped working.

Web camera has stopped working.: I just bought a new Lenovo ideapad 330 last month. All of a sudden, my webcam has stopped working. I am using it everyday for my work. What should I do? Please help!...